ABX Air Jobs
Discover career opportunities with ABX Air
ABX Air is a Part 121 cargo airline that operates out of Wilmington, Ohio and hubs throughout the United States. The airline specializes in express air cargo delivery and logistic services. ABX flies express cargo routes for DHL in the United States and manages sort facilities for USPS through its subsidiary, ABX Air Cargo Services (ACS).
ABX Air provides airlift capacity, sort facility staffing, flight support, package handling and charter services for a range of customers in the United States and internationally. ABX Air also offers dispatch training, flight training and simulator time as well as operating an FAA certified 145 Repair Station.
ABX operates the largest fleet of Boeing 767-220 freight aircraft in the world.
Boeing 767 - 200 / 300 (41)
ABX Air Job Profile was last updated 29-Jan-2015 | Summary was last updated 24-Oct-2013
Pilot Jobs with ABX Air
ABX Air is hiring pilots.Chief Pilot
- Airline Transport Pilot certificate
- First class medical
- Five years in FAR part 121 as a flight crew member
- Two years experience as PIC in a 121 environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience and understanding of team building and team leadership concepts
- Must have HSD/GED
- Experience as FAR 121 instructor pilot/check airman preferred
- FAR 121 airline management experience preferred
Pilot information was last updated 29-Jan-2015
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with ABX Air
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
ABX Air145 Hunter Drive
Wilmington, OH 45177
United States www.abxair.com