Discover career opportunities with airberlin
airberlin is Germany´s second largest airline and operates to 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, the Caribbean and North America. The airline has a strategic partnership with Etihad Airways, who own a 29% stake in airberlin, and operate daily flights from Berlin and Dusseldorf to Abu Dhabi. airberlin uses Abu Dhabi as its gateway to the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
airberlin in headquartered in Berlin with its main base at Berlin-Tegel Airport and has a large hub a Dusseldorf Airport.
airberlin is part of the Oneworld alliance.
Airbus 319 (8), Airbus 320 (29), Airbus 321 (12), Airbus 330 - 200 (13), Boeing 737 - NG (58), DHC8 Dash 8 - Q400 (10)
airberlin Job Profile was last updated 17-Sep-2014 | Summary was last updated 10-Oct-2013
Pilot Jobs with airberlin
airberlin is not hiring pilots at this time. Visit Career Page
Pilot information was last updated 17-Sep-2014
Flight Attendant Jobs with airberlin
airberlin is not hiring flight attendants at this time. Visit Career Page
Flight Attendant information was last updated 17-Sep-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with airberlin
airberlin is hiring aircraft mechanics.Positions Available:
- Trainee Aircraft Electrician - Dusseldorf
- Trainee Aircraft Mechanics, Production Engineering - Dusseldorf
- Trainee Aircraft Mechanic, Maintenance Engineering - Dusseldorf
- Trainee Aircraft Mechanic, Maintenance Engineering - Munich
- Certifying Technician CAT A - Berlin
- Certifying Technician CAT B1 - Nuremberg
- Certifying Technician CAT B2 - Nuremberg
Maintenance information was last updated 17-Sep-2014
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
airberlinSaatwinkler Damm 42-43