Jazz Aviation Jobs
Discover career opportunities with Jazz Aviation
Jazz Aviation is a Canadian regional airline headquartered at Halifax Stanfield Int. Airport in Enfield, Nova Scotia. Jazz provides services as part of a commercial agreement with Air Canada and flies to many smaller communities in Canada and the Untied States under the brand Air Canada Express.
Jazz also provides private charters throughout North America.
Jazz has hubs at Toronto Pearson International Airport, Vancouver International Airport, Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, and Calgary International Airport.
Canadair CRJ (48), DHC8 Dash 8 (64), DHC8 Dash 8 - Q400 (21)
Jazz Aviation Job Profile was last updated 5-Mar-2014 | Summary was last updated 21-Oct-2013
Pilot Jobs with Jazz Aviation
Jazz Aviation is accepting interest from pilots.
There is no hiring planned for the near future but are accepting applications for future hiring.
- Transport Canada Commercial Pilot License
- Transport Canada Instrument Rating
- Transport Canada Class 1 Medical
- Current passport and any additional visa documentation required to operate aircraft within the USA
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- High School Diploma
- Must meet Transport Canada English proficiency standard
Preference will be given to applicants who possess 1,500 hours total time with an ATPL and two crew multi-engine turbine experience.
Bases: Halifax, NS; Vancouver, BC; Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Montreal, QC
Pilot information was last updated 5-Mar-2014
Flight Attendant Jobs with Jazz Aviation
Jazz Aviation is not hiring flight attendants. Visit Career Page
Flight Attendant information was last updated 5-Mar-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with Jazz Aviation
Jazz Aviation is hiring aircraft mechanics.Positions Available:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Heavy Maintenance Mechanics - Halifax, NS
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Line Maintenance Avionics - Toronto, ON
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Line Maintenance Avionics - Montreal, QC
- Maintenance Trainer, AME M - Toronto, ON
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Line Maintenance Mechanics - Vancouver, BC
- Certifying Engineer Heavy Cat S - Halifax, NS
- Fleet Specialist Avionics - Toronto, ON
- Certifying Engineer Line Cat M - Montreal, QC
- Certifying Engineer Line Cat E - Montreal, QC
- Engineering Specialist - Halifax, NS
Maintenance information was last updated 5-Mar-2014
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
Jazz Aviation310 Goudey Drive
Halifax International Airport
Enfield, Nova Scotia B2T lE4