Jazz Aviation Jobs
Discover career opportunities with Jazz Aviation
Jazz Aviation is a Canadian regional airline headquartered at Halifax Stanfield Int. Airport in Enfield, Nova Scotia. Jazz provides services as part of a commercial agreement with Air Canada and flies to many smaller communities in Canada and the Untied States under the brand Air Canada Express.
Jazz also provides private charters throughout North America.
Jazz has hubs at Toronto Pearson International Airport, Vancouver International Airport, Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, and Calgary International Airport.
Canadair CRJ (48), DHC8 Dash 8 (64), DHC8 Dash 8 - Q400 (21)
Jazz Aviation Job Profile was last updated 18-Nov-2014 | Summary was last updated 21-Oct-2013
Pilot Jobs with Jazz Aviation
Jazz Aviation is accepting interest from pilots.
Initial review of applications will begin on December 31st.
- Transport Canada Commercial Pilot License
- Instrument rating
- Class 1 medical
- Current passport and able to operate aircraft within the USA
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- High school diploma
- Fluent in English
Preference will be given to applicants who possess 1,500 hours total time with an ATPL and two crew multi-engine turbine experience.
Bases: Halifax, NS; Vancouver, BC; Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Montreal, QC
Pilot information was last updated 18-Nov-2014
Flight Attendant Jobs with Jazz Aviation
Jazz Aviation is accepting interest for flight attendant positions.Initial review of applications will begin on December 31st.
- Fluent in French & English
- Age: at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status
- Two years customer service work experience
- Height: 5´11" or less (including a 1´ heel)
- Current passport without restrictions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Inflight Training Development Specialist - Toronto
Flight Attendant information was last updated 18-Nov-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with Jazz Aviation
Jazz Aviation is hiring aircraft mechanics.Positions Available:
- Engineering Specialist - Halifax
- Furnishing Technician - Calgary
- Maintenance Analytics Manager - Toronto
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Line Maintenance Mechanics - Edmonton
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Structures, Sheet Metal Shop - Calgary
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Line Maintenance, Avionics - Montreal
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Heavy Maintenance Avionics - Halifax
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Heavy Maintenance Structures - Halifax
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Heavy Maintenance Mechanics - Halifax
Maintenance information was last updated 18-Nov-2014
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
Jazz Aviation310 Goudey Drive
Halifax International Airport
Enfield, Nova Scotia B2T lE4