Jazz Aviation Jobs
Discover career opportunities with Jazz Aviation
Jazz Aviation is a Canadian regional airline headquartered at Halifax Stanfield Int. Airport in Enfield, Nova Scotia. Jazz provides services as part of a commercial agreement with Air Canada and flies to many smaller communities in Canada and the Untied States under the brand Air Canada Express.
Jazz also provides private charters throughout North America.
Jazz has hubs at Toronto Pearson International Airport, Vancouver International Airport, Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, and Calgary International Airport.
Canadair CRJ (48), DHC8 Dash 8 (64), DHC8 Dash 8 - Q400 (21)
Jazz Aviation Job Profile was last updated 14-Aug-2014 | Summary was last updated 21-Oct-2013
Pilot Jobs with Jazz Aviation
Jazz Aviation is accepting interest from pilots.
There is no hiring planned for the near future but are accepting applications for future hiring.
- Transport Canada Commercial Pilot License
- Instrument rating
- Class 1 medical
- Current passport and able to operate aircraft within the USA
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- High school diploma
- Fluent in English
Preference will be given to applicants who possess 1,500 hours total time with an ATPL and two crew multi-engine turbine experience.
Bases: Halifax, NS; Vancouver, BC; Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Montreal, QC
Pilot information was last updated 14-Aug-2014
Flight Attendant Jobs with Jazz Aviation
Jazz Aviation is accepting interest for flight attendant positions.Jazz Aviation do not currently have any hiring planned for Flight Attendants but are accepting applications for future hiring.
- Fluent in French & English
- Age: at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status
- Two years customer service work experience
- Height: & 5´11" or less (including a 1´ heel)
- Current passport without restrictions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Inflight Training Manager - Toronto
- Inflight Trainer - Toronto
- Inflight Trainer Base Lead - Calgary
Flight Attendant information was last updated 14-Aug-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with Jazz Aviation
Jazz Aviation is hiring aircraft mechanics.Positions Available:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Component Shop Mechanics - Calgary, AB
- Stores Supervisor - Montreal, QC
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Line Maintenance Mechanics - Edmonton
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Heavy Maintenance Avionics - Halifax, NS
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Heavy Maintenance Structures - Halifax, NS
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Heavy Maintenance Mechanic - Halifax, NS
Maintenance information was last updated 14-Aug-2014
BestAviation.net is not directly affiliated with Jazz Aviation. Though some airlines update us with current job information, the majority of the content found in the Airline Jobs section on BestAviation.net is generated by user contributed content or information found elsewhere on the Internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information listed above. If you believe the content above is outdated or incorrect, please take a moment and Let Us Know.
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
Jazz Aviation310 Goudey Drive
Halifax International Airport
Enfield, Nova Scotia B2T lE4