Work for Air Serbia

Discover career opportunities and learn how to apply for a job with Air Serbia.

Air Serbia is not hiring pilots at this time.

Visit Career Page

How to Apply

Official Career Page

Last Updated 18-May-2015

Air Serbia is not hiring flight attendants at this time.

Visit Career Page

How to Apply

Apply online

Open Day:
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Vladimira Popovica 10
11070 Belgrade
8am-6pm

You must submit your CV online to attend.

Official Career Page

Last Updated 18-May-2015

Air Serbia is not hiring aircraft mechanics at this time.

Visit Career Page

Last Updated 18-May-2015

About Air Serbia

Air Serbia, formerly Jat Airways, is the national flag carrier of Serbia and is based at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. The airline operates scheduled passenger and cargo services as well as charters and wet leases. Air Serbia flies to more than 40 destinations.

In August 2013 Etihad Airways and the Serbian government entered into a strategic partnership. Etihad Airways acquired a 49% stake in the airline and holds management rights for 5 years. The Serbian government retained the remaining 51% of the airline.

Current Fleet:

ATR 72 (4), Boeing 737 - Classic (10)

Profile last updated 18-May-2015 | About Air Serbia last updated 12-Feb-2014

Disclaimer: BestAviation.net is not directly affiliated with Air Serbia. Though some airlines update us with current job information, the majority of the content found in the Airline Jobs section on BestAviation.net is generated by user contributed content or information found elsewhere on the Internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information listed above. If you believe the content above is outdated or incorrect, please take a moment and Let Us Know.

WANT A JOB?

» 100% FREE, Always
» Apply for Jobs
» Upload Résumé

REGISTER NOW

ARE YOU HIRING?

» FREE to Post Jobs
» Reach Thousands
» Screen Applications

POST FREE JOBS
 
LOG IN

AVIATION JOBS

Scroll to Top