American Airlines Jobs
Discover career opportunities with American Airlines
American Airlines is a major US airline, headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. It operates scheduled flights throughout the United States, as well as Canada, South America, the Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Along with its regional airlines, American Airlines serves 260 destinations in 50 countries, operating more than 3,300 flights daily.
In February 2013 it was announced that American Airlines and US Airways began merger discussions. The merger was made effective December 9th, 2013 and the airlines officially began offering reciprocal benefits on January 7th, 2014. The combined airline has retained the American Airlines name and branding and the new holding company is called American Airlines Group Inc.
AMR Corporation, the owner of American Airlines also own and operate the regional airline American Eagle.
American is part of the oneworld alliance.
Boeing 737 - NG (195), Boeing 757 - 200 / 300 (102), Boeing 767 - 200 / 300 (72), Boeing 777 (49), McDonnell-Douglas MD 80 (190)
American Airlines Job Profile was last updated 11-Feb-2014 | Summary was last updated 11-Feb-2014
Pilot Jobs with American Airlines
American Airlines is hiring pilots.EMB 190 First Officers
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- Multi-engine rating
- 1,500 hours total time
- English Proficient Endorsement
- FCC Radio Telephone Operator Permit
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- At least 23 years of old
- Flight experience within the last 12 months
- Current Passport
- Right to work in the United States of America
- EFIS/FMS experience (preferred, not required)
- Four year college degree (preferred, not required)
Pilot information was last updated 11-Feb-2014
Flight Attendant Jobs with American Airlines
American Airlines is hiring flight attendants.
American Airlines / US Airways are recruiting Flight Attendants and Bilingual Trainee Flight Attendants.
- High school diploma or GED (college preferred)
- At least 21 years old
- US or foreign passport
- Have the right to work in the United States and unrestricted travel rights
- Able to speak, write and read English
- No visible tattoos while in the Flight Attendant uniform
- Service orientated
- Strong communication skills
- Able to attend 8 1/2 weeks of training in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, and move immediately to the city to which you are assigned as a base.
- Bilingual if applying (Trainee Flight Attendant position)
- 2 years experience in hands on, client facing, customer service delivery (non-trainee position)
American Airlines are specifically seeking Flight Attendant fluent in Cantonese, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, German, Dutch, Spanish, Hebrew, Portuguese, French & Greek.
Bases Recruiting: Charlotte, NC; Washington, DC; Philadelphia, PA & Phoenix, AZ.
Flight Attendant information was last updated 11-Feb-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with American Airlines
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
American Airlines4333 Amon Carter Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76155
United States www.aa.com