American Airlines Jobs
Discover career opportunities with American Airlines
American Airlines is a major US airline, headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. It operates scheduled flights throughout the United States, as well as Canada, South America, the Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Along with its regional airlines, American Airlines serves 260 destinations in 50 countries, operating more than 3,300 flights daily.
In February 2013 it was announced that American Airlines and US Airways began merger discussions. The merger was made effective December 9th, 2013 and the airlines officially began offering reciprocal benefits on January 7th, 2014. The combined airline has retained the American Airlines name and branding and the new holding company is called American Airlines Group Inc.
AMR Corporation, the owner of American Airlines also own and operate the regional airline American Eagle.
American is part of the oneworld alliance.
Boeing 737 - NG (195), Boeing 757 - 200 / 300 (102), Boeing 767 - 200 / 300 (72), Boeing 777 (49), McDonnell-Douglas MD 80 (190)
American Airlines Job Profile was last updated 30-Oct-2014 | Summary was last updated 11-Feb-2014
Pilot Jobs with American Airlines
American Airlines is hiring pilots.General Pilot Recruitment:
- ATP -OR- ATP written
- Multi-engine rating
- Total flight time in accordance with all FAA requirements
- FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operator permit
- Class 1 medical
- Age: at least 23 years old
- Authorized to live and work in the United States
Pilot information was last updated 30-Oct-2014
Flight Attendant Jobs with American Airlines
American Airlines is hiring flight attendants.
American Airlines are recruiting English speaking and Bilingual Trainee Flight Attendants
- High school diploma or GED (college preferred)
- Age: at least 20 years old
- Current passport
- Have the right to work in the United States and unrestricted travel
- Able to speak, write and read English
- No visible tattoos while in the Flight Attendant uniform
- Service orientated
- Strong communication skills
- Able to attend 8 1/2 weeks of training in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, and move immediately to the city to which you are assigned as a base
American Airlines are specifically seeking Flight Attendant fluent in Mandarin, French, Portuguese, Japanese, German, Finnish, Cantonese, Italian, Spanish and Korean.
Bases Recruiting: Boston, MA; Chicago,IL; Dallas-Fort Worth, TX; Los Angeles, CA; Raleigh-Durham, NC; Miami, FL; San Francisco, CA; St. Louis, MO; New York, NY & Washington, DC.
Flight Attendant information was last updated 30-Oct-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with American Airlines
American Airlines is hiring aircraft mechanics.Positions Available:
- Line Station Maintenance Manager - Orlando, FL
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor - St. Louis, MO
- Line Station Maintenance Manager - Boston, MA
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor - Boston, MA
- Line Station Manager - LaGuardia, NY
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor - Chicago, IL
- Maintenance Control Technician - Fort Worth, TX
Maintenance information was last updated 30-Oct-2014
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
American Airlines4333 Amon Carter Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76155
United States www.aa.com