American Airlines Jobs
Discover career opportunities with American Airlines
American Airlines is a major US airline, headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. It operates scheduled flights throughout the United States, as well as Canada, South America, the Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Along with its regional airlines, American Airlines serves 260 destinations in 50 countries, operating more than 3,300 flights daily.
In February 2013 it was announced that American Airlines and US Airways began merger discussions. The merger was made effective December 9th, 2013 and the airlines officially began offering reciprocal benefits on January 7th, 2014. The combined airline has retained the American Airlines name and branding and the new holding company is called American Airlines Group Inc.
AMR Corporation, the owner of American Airlines also own and operate the regional airline Envoy Air.
American is part of the Oneworld alliance.
Boeing 737 - NG (195), Boeing 757 - 200 / 300 (102), Boeing 767 - 200 / 300 (72), Boeing 777 (49), McDonnell-Douglas MD 80 (190)
American Airlines Job Profile was last updated 20-Apr-2015 | Summary was last updated 5-Feb-2015
Pilot Jobs with American Airlines
American Airlines is hiring pilots.General Pilot Recruitment
- ATP -OR- ATP written
- Multi-engine rating
- Total flight time in accordance with all FAA requirements
- FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operator permit
- Class 1 medical
- Age: at least 23 years old
- Authorized to live and work in the United States
Pilot information was last updated 20-Apr-2015
Flight Attendant Jobs with American Airlines
American Airlines is not hiring flight attendants at this time. Visit Career Page
Flight Attendant information was last updated 20-Apr-2015
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with American Airlines
American Airlines is hiring aircraft mechanics.Positions Available:
- Base Engineer - Tulsa, OK
- Engineer - Fort Worth, TX
- Industrial Engineer - Dallas, TX
- Fleet Liaison Specilaist - Firt Worth, TX
- Interiors Engineer - Forth Worth, TX
- Quality Control Supervisor - Dallas, TX
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor - Los Angles, CA
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor - Philadelphia, PA
- Maintenance Control Technician - Fort Worth, TX
Maintenance information was last updated 20-Apr-2015
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
American Airlines4333 Amon Carter Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76155
United States www.aa.com