British Airways Jobs
Discover career opportunities with British Airways
British Airways is the national airline and flag carrier of the United Kingdom. It is one of the largest airlines in Europe and the largest airline in the UK based on fleet size and international flights.
British Airways employees more than 46,000 people, mainly based in the UK but also throughout 75 countries around the world. 3,900 pilots and 15,000 cabin crew members are employed by the airline.
With a fleet of over 280 aircraft, British Airways flies to more than 160 cities worldwide, operating approximately 300,000 thousand flights annually. With code share agreements and franchise operations, over 400 destinations are served by British Airways.
Its main hubs are at London Heathrow Airport and London Gatwick Airport. British Airways operates about 50% of the flights to and from Heathrow Airport.
British Airways and Iberia merged in 2011, forming the International Airline Group (IAG), but continue to operate independently and under their own brands. IAG is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
British Airways is a founding member of the Oneworld alliance.
Airbus 318 (2), Airbus 319 (44), Airbus 320 (60), Airbus 321 (18), Airbus 380 (12), Boeing 737 - Classic (8), Boeing 747 - 400 (55), Boeing 767 - 200 / 300 (21), Boeing 777 (58), Boeing 787 (8)
British Airways Job Profile was last updated 23-Mar-2015 | Summary was last updated 18-Feb-2015
Pilot Jobs with British Airways
British Airways is not hiring pilots at this time. Visit Career Page
Pilot information was last updated 23-Mar-2015
Flight Attendant Jobs with British Airways
British Airways is hiring flight attendants.Cabin Crew
- Age: at least 18 years old
- Height: between 5´2" and 6´1"
- Able to meet the minimum reach requirement
- Education: 3 GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- Passport with unrestricted travel
- Right to live and work in the UK without restrictions
- No visible tattoos or body piercing while wearing the British Airways uniform
- Fluent in English
- Able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Previous customer service experience preferred
Flight Attendant information was last updated 23-Mar-2015
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with British Airways
British Airways is hiring aircraft mechanics.Positions Available:
- Aircraft Appearance Apprentice - London Heathrow
- Aircraft Maintenance Apprentice Program - London Heathrow
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor - Glasgow
- B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineering - London Heathrow
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor (expression of interest) - London Heathrow
- B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineering (expression of interest) - London Heathrow
Maintenance information was last updated 23-Mar-2015
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
United Kingdom www.britishairways.com