British Airways Jobs
Discover career opportunities with British Airways
British Airways is the national airline and flag carrier of the United Kingdom. It is one of the largest airlines in Europe and the largest airline in the UK based on fleet size and international flights.
British Airways employees more than 40,000 people, mainly based in the UK but also throughout 75 countries around the world. 3,500 pilots and 14,500 cabin crew members are employed by the airline.
With a fleet of 240 aircraft, British Airways flies to more than 160 cities worldwide, operating approximately 300,000 thousand flights annually.
Its main hubs are at London Heathrow Airport and London Gatwick Airport. British Airways operates about 50% of the flights to and from Heathrow Airport.
British Airways and Iberia merged in 2011, forming the International Airline Group (IAG), but continue to operate independently and under their own brands. IAG is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
British Airways is a founding member of the Oneworld alliance.
Airbus 318 (2), Airbus 319 (33), Airbus 320 (41), Airbus 321 (11), Airbus 380 (12), Boeing 737 - Classic (19), Boeing 747 - 400 (57), Boeing 757 - 200 / 300 (3), Boeing 757 - 200 / 300 (3), Boeing 767 - 200 / 300 (21), Boeing 777 (52)
British Airways Job Profile was last updated 19-Nov-2014 | Summary was last updated 14-Jan-2014
Pilot Jobs with British Airways
How to Apply
Additional Information:Apply online by the 21st of November.Visit Career Page
British Airways is hiring pilots.Direct Entry Pilot - First Officers (A320, B747-400, B767, B777, B787)
- JAR/EASA flight crew license
- 2,000 hours total time
- 500 hours on type
- Pilots who are operating jet transport category aircraft with MTOW > 25 tonnes -OR- multi-crew turboprop aircraft/military equivalent with MTOM > 50 tonnes preferred
- Type rating
- Class 1 medical
- Fluent in English (ICAO level 6)
- Height: between 5´2" and 6´3"
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Passport with minimum of 12 months validity and no restrictions
Pilot information was last updated 19-Nov-2014
Flight Attendant Jobs with British Airways
British Airways is hiring flight attendants.Cabin Crew
- Age: at least 18 years old
- Height: between 5´2" and 6´1"
- Able to meet the minimum reach requirement
- Education: grade C or above in Maths and English GCSE
- Passport with unrestricted travel
- Right to live and work in the UK without restrictions
- No visible tattoos or body piercing while wearing the British Airways uniform
- Fluent in English
Flight Attendant information was last updated 19-Nov-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with British Airways
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
United Kingdom www.britishairways.com