British Airways Jobs
Discover career opportunities with British Airways
British Airways is the national airline and flag carrier of the United Kingdom. It is one of the largest airlines in Europe and the largest airline in the UK based on fleet size and international flights.
British Airways employees more than 40,000 people, mainly based in the UK but also throughout 75 countries around the world. 3,500 pilots and 14,500 cabin crew members are employed by the airline.
With a fleet of 240 aircraft, British Airways flies to more than 160 cities worldwide, operating approximately 300,000 thousand flights annually.
Its main hubs are at London Heathrow Airport and London Gatwick Airport. British Airways operates about 50% of the flights to and from Heathrow Airport.
British Airways and Iberia merged in 2011, forming the International Airline Group (IAG), but continue to operate independently and under their own brands. IAG is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
British Airways is a founding member of the Oneworld alliance.
Airbus 318 (2), Airbus 319 (33), Airbus 320 (41), Airbus 321 (11), Boeing 737 - Classic (19), Boeing 747 - 400 (57), Boeing 757 - 200 / 300 (3), Boeing 767 - 200 / 300 (21), Boeing 777 (52)
British Airways Job Profile was last updated 28-Jul-2014 | Summary was last updated 14-Jan-2014
Pilot Jobs with British Airways
British Airways is not hiring pilots. Visit Career Page
Pilot information was last updated 28-Jul-2014
Flight Attendant Jobs with British Airways
British Airways is not hiring flight attendants. Visit Career Page
Flight Attendant information was last updated 28-Jul-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with British Airways
British Airways is hiring aircraft mechanics.Positions Available:
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor - London Heathrow
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor, Cabin - London Heathrow
- Aircraft Technician - London Heathrow
- B2 Engineer - London Heathrow
- Cabin Licensed Aircraft Engineer - London Heathrow
- Cabin technical Engineer - London Heathrow
- Cabin Technician - London Heathrow
- Engineering Maintenance Manager - London Heathrow
- Fleet Shift Manager - London Heathrow
- Fleet Shift Manager, Shorthaul - London Heathrow
- Licenced Aircraft Engineer - London Gatwick
- Licenced Aircraft Engineer - London Heathrow
- Overseas Pool Engineer - London Heathrow
- Technical Support Engineer - London Heathrow
Maintenance information was last updated 28-Jul-2014
BestAviation.net is not directly affiliated with British Airways. Though some airlines update us with current job information, the majority of the content found in the Airline Jobs section on BestAviation.net is generated by user contributed content or information found elsewhere on the Internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information listed above. If you believe the content above is outdated or incorrect, please take a moment and Let Us Know.
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
United Kingdom www.britishairways.com