Discover career opportunities with CommutAir
Founded in 1989, CommutAir is an American regional airline, headquartered in South Burlington, Vermont, with its operations and maintenance center located in Cleveland, Ohio. The airline operates under the name United Express for United Airlines, with its main bases at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, Newark Liberty International Airport and Washington Dulles.
CommutAir provides scheduled passenger service to 25 destinations in the Midwest and Northeastern United States.
The airlines employs more than 400 staff and is a member of the Star Alliance.
DHC8 Dash 8 (21)
CommutAir Job Profile was last updated 12-Aug-2014 | Summary was last updated 24-Oct-2013
Pilot Jobs with CommutAir
How to Apply
Regular Mail: CommutAir
24950 Country Club Blvd.
North Olmsted, OH 44070
Additional Information:Apply online
Contact: Petra Kliman, Flight Operations Recruitment
CommutAir is hiring pilots.Minimum Requirements:
- Commercial pilot certificate
- ATP written
- Multi-engine rating
- Instrument rating
- Flight time must satisfy the ATP requirements of FAR 61.159 or 61.160
- 100 hours multi-engine fixed wing
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operators Permit
- FAA First Class Medical certificate
- Current in accordance with FAR 61.57
- Logged 20 hours of flight time in the past six months
- Age: at least 23 years old
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Pilot information was last updated 12-Aug-2014
Flight Attendant Jobs with CommutAir
CommutAir is accepting interest for flight attendant positions.CommutAir is accepting applications for future classes.
- Age: at least 21 years old
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Passport with unrestricted travel
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 years direct customer service experience preferred
- Able to meet the physical demands of a Flight Attendant
- Ability to push/pull/lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs and be able to push, pull, or move a beverage cart (approximately 250 lbs.)
- No visible tattoos or piercings
- Willing to relocate to assigned domicile
Bases Recruiting: Newark, NJ & Washington Dulles
Flight Attendant information was last updated 12-Aug-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with CommutAir
CommutAir is hiring aircraft mechanics.Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
- A&P License
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds, climb, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Unrestricted driver´s license
- Ability to drive tugs, trucks, and hangar equipment; and ability to taxi aircraft
- Must have tools
- Ability to live and work in the United States
Maintenance information was last updated 12-Aug-2014
BestAviation.net is not directly affiliated with CommutAir. Though some airlines update us with current job information, the majority of the content found in the Airline Jobs section on BestAviation.net is generated by user contributed content or information found elsewhere on the Internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information listed above. If you believe the content above is outdated or incorrect, please take a moment and Let Us Know.
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
CommutAir240 Valley Rd.
South Burlington, VT 05403
United States www.commutair.com