Discover career opportunities with CommutAir
Founded in 1989, CommutAir is an American regional airline, headquartered in South Burlington, Vermont, with its operations and maintenance center located in Cleveland, Ohio. The airline operates under the name United Express for United Airlines, with its main bases at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, Newark Liberty International Airport and Washington Dulles.
CommutAir provides scheduled passenger service to 25 destinations in the Midwest and Northeastern United States.
The airlines employs more than 400 staff and is a member of the Star Alliance.
DHC8 Dash 8 (21)
CommutAir Job Profile was last updated 20-Dec-2013 | Summary was last updated 24-Oct-2013
Pilot Jobs with CommutAir
How to Apply
CommutAir will be attending the Aero Crew Solutions Pilot Job Fair on January 18th, 2014 in Las Vegas, NV.
CommutAir is accepting interest from pilots.Minimum Requirements:
- Commercial Pilot Certificate with ATP written
- Multi-Engine Airplane Instrument Rating
- Flight time must satisfy the ATP requirements of FAR 61.159 or 61.160
- 100 hours multi-engine fixed wing
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operators Permit
- FAA First Class Medical certificate
- Current in accordance with FAR 61.57
- Logged 20 hours of flight time in the past six months
- Valid passport
- At least 23 years old
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Fluent in English
Pilot information was last updated 20-Dec-2013
Flight Attendant Jobs with CommutAir
CommutAir is hiring flight attendants.CommutAir is accepting applications for future classes.
- At least 21 years old
- Authorized to work in the US
- Valid Passport
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 years direct customer service experience preferred
- Able to meet the physical demands of a Flight Attendant
- Willing to relocate to assigned domicile
Bases Recruiting: Cleveland, OH; Newark, NJ; Washington Dulles
Flight Attendant information was last updated 20-Dec-2013
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with CommutAir
CommutAir is hiring aircraft mechanics.Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- A&P License
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds, climb, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Unrestricted driver´s license
- Ability to drive tugs, trucks, and hangar equipment; and ability to taxi aircraft
- Must have tools
- Ability to live and work in the United States
Maintenance information was last updated 20-Dec-2013
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
CommutAir240 Valley Rd.
South Burlington, VT 05403
United States www.commutair.com