Delta Air Lines Jobs
Discover career opportunities with Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines is a major US airline based and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Delta operates an expansive domestic and international network, spanning all continents except Antartica.
Delta Air Lines, including its subsidiary airlines operate over 5,000 flights every day and have approximately 8,000 employee. The airline operates its main hub at the Atlanta Hartsfield Airport and has additional hubs in Amsterdam, Cincinnati, Detroit, New York, Memphis, Minneapolis, Tokyo, Paris and Salt Lake City.
Delta is one of three founding members of the SkyTeam alliance and is the world´s largest airline in terms of fleet and scheduled passenger service. Its regional service is operated under the brand Delta Connection.
Airbus 319 (57), Airbus 320 (69), Airbus 330 - 200 (11), Airbus 330 - 300 (21), Boeing 737 - NG (83), Boeing 747 - 400 (16), Boeing 757 - 200 / 300 (161), Boeing 767 - 200 / 300 (95), Boeing 767 - 400 ER (21), Boeing 777 (18), Douglas DC 9 10-50 (60), McDonnell-Douglas MD 80 (117), McDonnell-Douglas MD 90 (60)
Delta Air Lines Job Profile was last updated 21-Oct-2014 | Summary was last updated 24-Jul-2013
Pilot Jobs with Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines is hiring pilots.Minimum Requirements:
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate
- FAA ATP written
- Instrument rating
- 1,500 hours total time
- 1,000 hours turboprop or turbofan time
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- FCC Radiotelephone Operator´s Permit
- Age: at least 23 years old
- 4 year college / university degree
- Current passport
Pilot information was last updated 21-Oct-2014
Flight Attendant Jobs with Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines is hiring flight attendants.Delta Air Lines are seeking Bilingual Flight Attendants who are fluent in Spanish, Mandarin, Dutch, Hindi or French.
- Age: at least 21 years old
- Authorized to work in the United States
- High school diploma
- Willing to accept any base as dictated by the needs of the airline.
Flight Attendant information was last updated 21-Oct-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines is hiring aircraft mechanics.Positions Available:
- Senior Engineer - Atlanta, GA
- Duty Manager, Line Maintenance - Detroit, MI
- Aviation Maintenance Technician II - Minneapolis, MN
- Duty Manager - Minneapolis, MN
- Manager, Base Maintenance - Minneapolis, MN
- Service Representative - Narita, Japan - NRT
Maintenance information was last updated 21-Oct-2014
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
Delta Air Lines1030 Delta Blvd.
Atlanta, GA 30320
United States www.delta.com