Delta Air Lines Jobs
Discover career opportunities with Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines is a major US airline based and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Delta operates an expansive domestic and international network, spanning all continents except Antartica.
Delta Air Lines, including its subsidiary airlines operate over 5,000 flights every day and have approximately 8,000 employee. The airline operates its main hub at the Atlanta Hartsfield Airport and has additional hubs in Amsterdam, Cincinnati, Detroit, New York, Memphis, Minneapolis, Tokyo, Paris and Salt Lake City.
Delta is one of three founding members of the SkyTeam alliance and is the world´s largest airline in terms of fleet and scheduled passenger service. Its regional service is operated under the brand Delta Connection.
Airbus 319 (57), Airbus 320 (69), Airbus 330 - 200 (11), Airbus 330 - 300 (21), Boeing 737 - NG (83), Boeing 747 - 400 (16), Boeing 757 - 200 / 300 (161), Boeing 767 - 200 / 300 (95), Boeing 767 - 400 ER (21), Boeing 777 (18), Douglas DC 9 10-50 (60), McDonnell-Douglas MD 80 (117), McDonnell-Douglas MD 90 (60)
Delta Air Lines Job Profile was last updated 4-Feb-2015 | Summary was last updated 24-Jul-2013
Pilot Jobs with Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines is hiring pilots.Minimum Requirements:
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate
- FAA ATP written
- Instrument rating
- 1,500 hours total time
- 1,000 hours turboprop or turbofan time
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- FCC Radiotelephone Operator´s Permit
- Age: at least 23 years old
- 4 year college / university degree
- Current passport
Pilot information was last updated 4-Feb-2015
Flight Attendant Jobs with Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines is hiring flight attendants.Delta Air Lines are seeking Bilingual and Non-Bilingual Flight Attendants.
- Age: at least 21 years old
- Authorized to work in the United States
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Able to read, wrote and speak English
- Passport with at least 24 months validity
- Able to open emergency exit doors weighing up to 40-60 pounds
- Willing to accept any base as dictated by the needs of the airline.
- For bilingual positions, specifically seeking Spanish, Mandarin, Dutch and French speakers
Flight Attendant information was last updated 4-Feb-2015
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines is hiring aircraft mechanics.Positions Available:
- Aircraft Support Mechanic - Atlanta, GA
- Avionics Intermediate Maintenance Technician - Atlanta, GA
- Specialist, Syetems Analytics and Performance - Atlanta, GA
- Aviation Maintenance Technician II - Kansas City, MO
Maintenance information was last updated 4-Feb-2015
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
Delta Air Lines1030 Delta Blvd.
Atlanta, GA 30320
United States www.delta.com