Discover career opportunities with easyJet
easyJet is a European airline headquartered at London Luton Airport. The airline operates more than 600 routes in 32 countries with a fleet of more than 200 Airbus aircraft. easyJet flies mainly within Europe, but also serves destinations in North Africa and the Middle East.
easyJet employs more than 8,000 staff including 2,000 pilots and 4,500 cabin crew. The airline has more than 20 bases across Europe, the largest base being London Gatwick Airport.
easyJet is the largest airline in the United Kingdom based on number of passengers carried and the fourth largest in Europe.
Airbus 319 (138), Airbus 320 (54)
easyJet Job Profile was last updated 2-Mar-2015 | Summary was last updated 5-Jun-2014
Pilot Jobs with easyJet
easyJet is not hiring pilots at this time. Visit Career Page
Pilot information was last updated 2-Mar-2015
Flight Attendant Jobs with easyJet
easyJet is hiring cabin crew.easyJet are recruiting Cabin Crew for fixed-term contracts for 2015.
- Age: at least 18 years old
- Height: between 5’2” (158cm) to 6’3” (190cm) with weight in proportion
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Fluent in the native language of the country you wish to be based
- Able to swim 25m unaided
- Have the right to live and work in Europe
- European passport with no restrictions
- Confident in a customer facing role
- No visible tattoos or body piercings
- Able to arrive at base within 90 minutes
Flight Attendant information was last updated 2-Mar-2015
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with easyJet
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
United Kingdom www.easyjet.com