Discover career opportunities with EmiratesEmirates is the second largest airline in the world in available seat kilometres and is the national airline of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The airline has orders worth over US $67 billion for additional aircraft and has plans to expand its network in the coming months and years.
Emirates has a multicultural team of more than 40,000 employees from over 160 nationalities. Emirates is a subsidiary of the Emirates Group and operates from its main hub at Dubai International Airport.
Airbus 330 - 200 (31), Airbus 340 (15), Airbus 380 (31), Boeing 777 (117)
Emirates Job Profile was last updated 1-May-2013 | Summary was last updated 1-May-2013
Pilot Jobs with Emirates
Emirates is currently hiring pilots.First Officers
- Current ICAO ATPL
- 4,000 hours total flying time
- 2,000 hours flown in multi-crew, multi-engine jet aircraft -OR- 2,500 hours total flying time on commercial multi-engine multi-crew aircraft jet
- English Proficiency (ICAO Level4)
- Current within the last 12 months prior to the date of joining
Crew base: Dubai
Pilot information was last updated 1-May-2013
Flight Attendant Jobs with Emirates
Emirates is currently hiring flight attendants.Minimum Requirements
- Aged at least 21 years old
- Arm reach of 212cms on tip toes to reach emergency equipment
- Educated to at least high school level
- Fluency in English (fluency in another language is an asset)
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements
Flight Attendant information was last updated 1-May-2013
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with Emirates
Emirates is currently hiring aircraft mechanics.Various Maintenance positions available. See job list to view all maintenance positions and requirements.
Maintenance information was last updated 1-May-2013
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
United Arab Emirates www.emirates.com