Discover career opportunities with Jet2.com
Jet2.com is a British low-cost airline based at Leeds Bradford Airport, offering additional services from Manchester, Belfast, Blackpool, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester and Newcastle Airports. The airline offers scheduled and charter services to destinations around Europe.
Originally founded in 1978 as Channel Express, the airline bagan as a freight operator. In 2003, the airline started offering passenger services and changed it´s name to coincide with the change in services offered.
Jet2.com employs about 3,000 people and is a subsidiary of the Dart Group PLC, an aviation services and distribution company.
Boeing 737 - Classic (31), Boeing 737 - NG (7), Boeing 757 - 200 / 300 (11)
Jet2.com Job Profile was last updated 30-Jun-2015 | Summary was last updated 26-Nov-2013
Pilot Jobs with Jet2.com
Jet2.com is hiring pilots.B737 Type Rated AND Non-Type Rated First Officers
EASA Pilot's License + Class One Medical
500 hours flying time and experience on a medium to heavy commercial multi-crew, multi-engine jet or turboprop aircraft, or military flying experience.
B737 Type Rated AND Non-Type Rated Captains
EASA ATPL + Class One Medical
3,000 Hours TT
1,000 PIC in Medium to heavy multi-crew, multi-jet commercial or military ops.
Vacancies for Captains and First Officers at all northern bases: Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester and East Midlands.
Pilot Apprentice Programme
Jet2 has launched a ´Pilot Apprentice´ programme available to any pilot with an UK Frozen ATPL, valid Medical and UK driving license.
Jet2 will provide a fully bonded Type Rating course for successful applicants and you will start as a Second Officer.
The Apprenticeship will begin at Leeds Bradford International Airport.
Pilot information was last updated 30-Jun-2015
Flight Attendant Jobs with Jet2.com
Jet2.com is hiring flight attendants.Minimum Requirements:
- Positive and friendly personality
- Able to work to timescales
- Comply with Aviation regulations
- Able to pass a Cabin Crew Medical
Flight Attendant information was last updated 16-Apr-2015
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with Jet2.com
Jet2.com is hiring aircraft mechanics.Positions Available:
- Technical Service Engineer, Structures - Leeds Bradford
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Leeds Bradford
- B2 Licensed Engineer, Hangar - Leeds Bradford
- B2 Licensed Engineer - Leeds Bradford
- Technical Service Engineer, Systems - Leeds Bradford
- B2 Licensed Engineer - Glasgow
- Technical Librarian - Leeds Bradford
- Training Coordinator, Engineering - Leeds Bradford
- Powerplant Engineer - Leeds Bradford
- B1 Licensed Engineer - Manchester
- B1 Licensed Engineer, Hangar - Leeds Bradford
- Maintenance Programme Engineer - Leed Bradford
- Trainee Structures Technical Services Engineer - Leeds Bradford
- B2 Licensed Engineer, Line - Newcastle
Maintenance information was last updated 16-Apr-2015
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
Jet2.comLow Fare Finder House
Leeds Bradford International Airport