Kelowna Flightcraft Air Charter Jobs
Discover career opportunities with Kelowna Flightcraft Air Charter
Kelowna Flightcraft Air Charter is a Canadian cargo airline based in Kelowna, British Columbia. Kelowna Flightcraft provides daily cargo service for Purolator Courier and dedicated cargo service for Canada Post. The airline is able to service any location in North America or Internationally for freight service from its bases in Vancouver, BC and Hamilton, ON.
Kelowna Flightcraft employs 135 people that work in flight operations, including 115 pilots.
Through Kelowna Flightcraft´s subsidiary, Allied Wings, the airline operates the Canadian Forces Contracted Flying Training and Support program.
Kelowna Flightcraft is also an approved AMO, operating two Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) facilities, in Kelowna, BC and Hamilton, ON.
Boeing 727 - 100 / 200 (13), Douglas DC 10 (4)
Kelowna Flightcraft Air Charter Job Profile was last updated 10-Oct-2013 | Summary was last updated 10-Oct-2013
Pilot Jobs with Kelowna Flightcraft Air Charter
Kelowna Flightcraft Air Charter is not hiring pilots. Visit Career Page
Pilot information was last updated 10-Oct-2013
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with Kelowna Flightcraft Air Charter
Kelowna Flightcraft Air Charter is hiring aircraft mechanics.Positions available:
- Technical Records Support - Kelowna, BC
- Maintenance Materials Coordinator - Kelowna, BC
- Engine Shop Supervisor - Kelowna, BC
- Parts/Tool Counter Support - Kelowna, BC
- Aerospace Structures Project Engineer - Kelowna, BC
- Component Shop Planner / Tech Support - Kelowna, BC
- Paint Prepper - Kelowna, BC
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - Kelowna, BC
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Avionics - Southport, MB
Maintenance information was last updated 10-Oct-2013
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
Kelowna Flightcraft Air Charter5655 Airport Way
Kelowna, BC V1V 1S1