Recruiter: Airborne Maintenance and Engineering Services, Inc.
Location: Wilmington, Ohio, United States
Salary: $22 - $28 per hour
This job is no longer available. Please check out other great Aircraft Maintenance Jobs opportunities.
What you will do:
Perform preventive maintenance, repair, modifications, and other line maintenance of aircraft, components and related equipment in accordance with specified manuals, procedures and FAA regulations; communicate with all departments within the company, to include the airport authority at the station applying for, work outside in all types of weather; required to wear a pager and be on-call; assist Airport Planning/Properties with property and environmental issues; maintain station manuals, parts and tooling inventory, PMI work; perform other duties as assigned.
What you need:
- High School Diploma OR GED
- Airframe and Powerplant license
- 2 years Boeing 767 line maintenance experience
- Prefer also 2 years Boeing 757 line maintenance experience
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR 145 repair station operations
- Must provide tools as listed on required tool listing