Discover career opportunities with Lufthansa
Lufthansa is the flag carrier of Germany and the largest airline in Europe by overall passengers carried and fleet size. The airline operates services to 18 domestic locations and 197 international destinations in 78 countries across Africa, the Americas, Asia and Europe.
Lufthansa is headquartered in Cologne, but its main operating base is at Frankfurt Airport with hubs at Munich Airport and Dusseldorf Airport. The majority of flight crew and ground staff are based in Frankfurt
Lufthansa is one of the founding members of the Star Alliance.
Airbus 319 (33), Airbus 320 (56), Airbus 321 (62), Airbus 330 - 300 (18), Airbus 340 (48), Airbus 380 (10), Boeing 737 - Classic (38), Boeing 747 - 400 (22)
Lufthansa Job Profile was last updated 10-Jun-2014 | Summary was last updated 19-Dec-2013
Pilot Jobs with Lufthansa
Lufthansa is hiring pilots.
Lufthansa is currently accepting applications for ab into pilot training programs 2014/2015.Minimum requirements:
- General or technical university (college entrance insufficient)
- EU National or German residence permit
- Passport without restrictions
- Fluent German and English
- Vision: +/- 3 diopter
- Height: 1.65 to 1.98 meters
- Age: at least 17 years old
Pilot information was last updated 10-Jun-2014
Flight Attendant Jobs with Lufthansa
Lufthansa is hiring flight attendants.Lufthansa are recruiting for the Summer 2015 wait list.
- Completed education
- Fluent in German and English
- Age: at least 18 years old
- Height: at least 1.6 meters
- Passport with no restrictions
- Visual acuity between +/- 5 diopters
Flight Attendant information was last updated 10-Jun-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with Lufthansa
Lufthansa is hiring aircraft mechanics.Positions Available:
- Student Internship, Lufthansa Technik - Hamburg
- Student Internship, Lufthansa Technik - Frankfurt
- Aircraft Mechanics - Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Maintenance information was last updated 10-Jun-2014
BestAviation.net is not directly affiliated with Lufthansa. Though some airlines update us with current job information, the majority of the content found in the Airline Jobs section on BestAviation.net is generated by user contributed content or information found elsewhere on the Internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information listed above. If you believe the content above is outdated or incorrect, please take a moment and Let Us Know.
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here