Discover career opportunities with Lufthansa
Lufthansa is the flag carrier of Germany and the largest airline in Europe by overall passengers carried and fleet size. The airline operates services to 18 domestic locations and 197 international destinations in 78 countries across Africa, the Americas, Asia and Europe.
Lufthansa is headquartered in Cologne, but its main operating base is at Frankfurt Airport with hubs at Munich Airport and Dusseldorf Airport. The majority of flight crew and ground staff are based in Frankfurt
Lufthansa is one of the founding members of the Star Alliance.
Airbus 319 (33), Airbus 320 (56), Airbus 321 (62), Airbus 330 - 300 (18), Airbus 340 (48), Airbus 380 (10), Boeing 737 - Classic (38), Boeing 747 - 400 (22)
Lufthansa Job Profile was last updated 21-Jan-2015 | Summary was last updated 19-Dec-2013
Pilot Jobs with Lufthansa
Lufthansa is accepting interest from pilots.
Lufthansa is currently accepting applications for ab into pilot training programs.Minimum requirements:
- General or technical university (college entrance insufficient)
- EU National or German residence permit
- Passport without restrictions
- Fluent German and English
- Vision: +/- 3 diopter to +/- 5 diopters
- Height: 1.65 to 1.98 meters
- Age: at least 17 years old
Pilot information was last updated 21-Jan-2015
Flight Attendant Jobs with Lufthansa
Lufthansa is not hiring flight attendants at this time. Visit Career PageSubsidiary companies, Eurowings and Germanwings are recruiting flight attendants.
Flight Attendant information was last updated 21-Jan-2015
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with Lufthansa
Lufthansa is hiring aircraft mechanics.Positions Available:
- Internship, Engineering Lufthansa Technik - Nationwide
- Engineer / Technician, Non-destructive Testing - Hamburg
- Aircraft Mechanic / Technician - Stuttgart
Maintenance information was last updated 21-Jan-2015
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here