Discover career opportunities with NetJets
NetJets is a fractional aircraft ownership company that allows individuals and companies to buy a share of a private jet with guaranteed availability in as few as four hours notice.
The NetJets family of operating companies manages and maintains the world´s largest private jet fleet consisting of over 750 aircraft, which is equivalent in size to the second largest aircraft fleet in the world.
NetJets is a Berkshire Hathaway company and operates in Europe as NetJets Europe.
Citation Bravo, Citation Encore (62), Citation Excel (89), Citation Sovereign (13), Citation V, Citation X (58), Falcon 2000 (30), Falcon 7X, Gulfstream G200 (27), Gulfstream G350/G450, Gulfstream G500/G550, Hawker 4000, Hawker 750 (2), Hawker 800XP (33), Hawker 900XP (5)
NetJets Job Profile was last updated 6-Aug-2014 | Summary was last updated 2-Aug-2013
Pilot Jobs with NetJets
NetJets is accepting interest from pilots.
NetJets not currently recruiting, but welcomes you to submit your resume / profile online for future consideration.
- ATPL (Multi Engine Land)
- 2,500 hours total pilot time
- 500 hours fixed wing multi-engine time
- 250 hours instrument time (excludes simulator time)
- FAA First class medical certificate
- FCC Radio operator´s license
Pilot information was last updated 6-Aug-2014
Flight Attendant Jobs with NetJets
NetJets is hiring flight attendants.Minimum Requirements:
- 2-4 years in a high end service capacity
- Age: at least 21 years old
- 3 years in varied high-end luxury customer service roles
- Able fit in both the 3rd crewmember or FA assigned seat positions for Flight Attendants with seatbelt and shoulder harness fastened, as well as the aircraft aisle way
- Able to perform CPR and First Aid
- Authorized to work in the United States
- US Passport
- Drivers license
- Bachelor´s degree preferred
Flight Attendant information was last updated 6-Aug-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with NetJets
NetJets is hiring aircraft mechanics.Positions Available:
- Maintenance Base Planner - Columbus, OH
- Maintenance Controller - Columbus, OH
- Materials Line Station Coordinator - Dallas, TX
- RTS Shift Supervisor - Columbus, OH
Maintenance information was last updated 6-Aug-2014
BestAviation.net is not directly affiliated with NetJets. Though some airlines update us with current job information, the majority of the content found in the Airline Jobs section on BestAviation.net is generated by user contributed content or information found elsewhere on the Internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information listed above. If you believe the content above is outdated or incorrect, please take a moment and Let Us Know.
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
NetJets581 Main Street
Woodbridge, NJ 07095
United States www.netjets.com