Discover career opportunities with NetJets
NetJets is a fractional aircraft ownership company that allows individuals and companies to buy a share of a private jet with guaranteed availability in as few as four hours notice.
The NetJets family of operating companies manages and maintains the world´s largest private jet fleet consisting of over 750 aircraft, which is equivalent in size to the second largest aircraft fleet in the world.
NetJets is a Berkshire Hathaway company and operates in Europe as NetJets Europe.
Citation Bravo, Citation Encore (62), Citation Excel (89), Citation Sovereign (13), Citation V, Citation X (58), Falcon 2000 (30), Falcon 7X, Gulfstream G200 (27), Gulfstream G350/G450, Gulfstream G500/G550, Hawker 4000, Hawker 750 (2), Hawker 800XP (33), Hawker 900XP (5)
NetJets Job Profile was last updated 28-Feb-2014 | Summary was last updated 2-Aug-2013
Pilot Jobs with NetJets
NetJets is accepting interest from pilots.
NetJets not currently recruiting, but welcomes you to submit your resume / profile online for future consideration.
- ATPL (Multi Engine Land)
- 2,500 hours total pilot time
- 500 hours fixed wing multi-engine time
- 250 hours instrument time (excludes simulator time)
- FAA First Class Medical certificate
- FCC Radio Operator´s License
Pilot information was last updated 28-Feb-2014
Flight Attendant Jobs with NetJets
NetJets is not hiring flight attendants. Visit Career Page
Flight Attendant information was last updated 28-Feb-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with NetJets
NetJets is hiring aircraft mechanics.Positions Available:
- Director, Maintenance Operations - Columbus, OH
- Fleet Supervisor - Columbus, OH
- Maintenance Controller - Columbus, OH
- Materials Purchasing & Logistics Coordinator - Columbus, OH
- RTS Specialist - Columbus, OH
- RTS Specialist - Lincoln, NE
- Shift Supervisor, Aircraft Maintenance - Columbus, OH
Maintenance information was last updated 28-Feb-2014
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
NetJets581 Main Street
Woodbridge, NJ 07095
United States www.netjets.com