Prior Aviation Service Jobs
Discover career opportunities with Prior Aviation Service
Prior Aviation Service, Inc. provides private charter flights and other services including fueling and ground handling to many of the scheduled airlines that operate from the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport.
It also provides aircraft maintenance service from its FAA approved repair station to airlines, corporate and general aviation customers.
King Air 200, Learjet 30
Prior Aviation Service Job Profile was last updated 19-Feb-2014 | Summary was last updated 7-Aug-2013
Pilot Jobs with Prior Aviation Service
Prior Aviation Service is not hiring pilots. Visit Career Page
Pilot information was last updated 19-Feb-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with Prior Aviation Service
Prior Aviation Service is hiring aircraft mechanics.Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- A&P certificate
- Authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Valid driver´s license
- Ability to work independently, and troubleshoot and diagnose all aircraft systems
- Lear 30 series, King Air,or Pt6 engine experience a plus
- Must have own tools, be willing to work second shift and either Saturday or Sunday
- Willing to work overtime when required
Maintenance information was last updated 19-Feb-2014
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
Prior Aviation ServiceBuffalo-Niagara Int´l Airport
50 North Airport Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
United States www.prioraviation.com