PSA Airlines Jobs
Discover career opportunities with PSA Airlines
PSA Airlines is an American regional airline based at the Dayton International Airport in Vandalia, Ohio. PSA flies under the US Airways Express brand for US Airways. PSA is wholly owned by the US Airways Group.
The airline has crew bases in Knoxville, Tennessee, Charlotte, North Carolina and Dayton, Ohio and maintenance bases in Charlotte, North Carolina, Dayton, Ohio, and at the Akron-Canton Regional Airport in Green, Ohio.
PSA operates over 325 daily flights to 65 destinations in the United States and employs approximately 1,200 people.
Canadair CRJ (181)
PSA Airlines Job Profile was last updated 30-Sep-2014 | Summary was last updated 2-Oct-2013
Pilot Jobs with PSA Airlines
PSA Airlines is hiring pilots.First Officers
- ATP written
- Necessary hours and qualifications under the ATP requirements or the restricted ATP requirements
- Multi-engine instrument rating
- Meet the hours and qualifications under the ATP requirements
- 25 hours multi-engine time (actual time)
- First class medical
- FCC License
Pilot information was last updated 30-Sep-2014
Flight Attendant Jobs with PSA Airlines
PSA Airlines is accepting interest for flight attendant positions.Minimum Requirements:
- Age: at least 21 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent (some college preferred)
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Fluent in English (second language is a bonus)
- Willingness to relocate
- Height: maximum 6´0"
- Able to lift, push and pull a minimum of 40 lbs on a daily basis
- Able to stand for extended periods of time on a daily basis
Flight Attendant information was last updated 30-Sep-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with PSA Airlines
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
PSA Airlines3400 Terminal Drive
Vandalia, OH 45377
United States www.psaairlines.com