Shuttle America Jobs
Discover career opportunities with Shuttle America
Shuttle America Corporation is a regional airline based in Indianapolis, Indiana and is a subsidiary of Republic Airways Holdings.
Shuttle America has five crew bases: Atlanta, GA; Columbus, OH; Chicago, IL; Indianapolis, IN and New York, LaGuardia.
Embraer ERJ 170 (52), Embraer ERJ 175 (16)
Shuttle America Job Profile was last updated 13-Mar-2014 | Summary was last updated 29-Oct-2013
Pilot Jobs with Shuttle America
Shuttle America is hiring pilots.EMB, ERJ & Q-400 First Officers
- ATP Written
- 1,500 hours total time
- 200 hours cross country time
- 50 hours multi engine time
- 75 hours instrument time
- 100 hours night time
- Age: at least 23 years old
- 1st Class Medical
- FCC Restricted Radio Operators Permit
- Valid Passport
- Fluent in English
Pilot information was last updated 13-Mar-2014
Flight Attendant Jobs with Shuttle America
How to Apply
Email: FARecruiting@rjet.comVisit Career Page
Shuttle America is hiring flight attendants.Shuttle America are holding various recruitment events throughout March.
- Age: at least 21 years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Able to operate all emergency exits & aircraft equipment
- Willing to relocate based on the company´s operational needs
- Ability to work shifts including evenings and weekends
- No visible tattoos or multi piercings
- 2 years customer service experience
- Fluent in English
Flight Attendant information was last updated 13-Mar-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with Shuttle America
Shuttle America is hiring aircraft mechanics.A large number of maintenance positions are currently available at Shuttle America. Use the link in the How to Apply section to view all available jobs.
Maintenance information was last updated 13-Mar-2014
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
Shuttle America8909 Purdue Rd.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
United States www.shuttleamerica.com