Tiger Airways Australia Jobs
Discover career opportunities with Tiger Airways AustraliaTiger Airways Australia is an ultra low-cost domestic airline based at Melbourne Airport with hubs at Adelaide Airport and Melbourne´s Avalon Airport.
Both Tiger Airways Australia and Tiger Airways Singapore are subsidiaries of Tiger Airways Holdings. Singapore Airlines is the largest shareholder in Tiger Airways Holdings.
Airbus 320 (11)
Tiger Airways Australia Job Profile was last updated 21-Apr-2013 | Summary was last updated 30-Mar-2011
Pilot Jobs with Tiger Airways Australia
Tiger Airways Australia is not currently hiring pilots. Visit Career Page
Pilot information was last updated 21-Apr-2013
Flight Attendant Jobs with Tiger Airways Australia
How to Apply
Additional Information:Send resume by email.Visit Career Page
Tiger Airways Australia is currently hiring flight attendants.Minimum Requirements
- At least 1.58m tall
- Over 18 years of age
- High school education
- Fluent in English
- Basic mathematics skills
- Good standard of health and fitness
- Able to swim unaided for 50m
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a valid driver´s license
- Previous experience in hospitality or customer service
- Desire to work with people
- Content to work on a 24/7 roster
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate/CPR.
- 3 years in a cabin crew role or current Cabin Crew Manager.
- Knowledge of emergency and safety procedures.
- Sound computer skills (MS Office)..
- Geneva knowledge preferred but not essential
Crew Base: Sydney
Flight Attendant information was last updated 21-Apr-2013
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with Tiger Airways Australia
Tiger Airways Australia is not currently hiring aircraft mechanics. Visit Career Page
Maintenance information was last updated 21-Apr-2013
Discuss Tiger Airways Australia
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
Tiger Airways AustraliaPO Box 2101
Melbourne, Victoria 3043