Titan Airways Jobs
Discover career opportunities with Titan Airways
Titan Airways is a British charter airline based at London Stansted Airport, United Kingdom. It specialises in wet-lease (ACMI) contracts for scheduled airlines, tour operators, VIP large body charter, ad-hoc passenger and freight charters and aircraft leasing throughout the world.
Titan Airways is known for its ability to provide aircraft on a very short notice, stating an aircraft can be airborne within 60 minutes in passenger or freight configuration.
Agusta 109 (1), Airbus 320 (1), AVRORJ / BAe 146 (2), Boeing 737 - Classic (2), Boeing 757 - 200 / 300 (2), Boeing 767 - 200 / 300 (1), CJ 2 (1)
Titan Airways Job Profile was last updated 28-Apr-2015 | Summary was last updated 21-Nov-2013
Pilot Jobs with Titan Airways
Titan Airways is accepting interest from pilots.
Pilot information was last updated 28-Apr-2015
Flight Attendant Jobs with Titan Airways
Titan Airways is accepting interest for flight attendant positions.
Flight Attendant information was last updated 28-Apr-2015
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with Titan Airways
Titan Airways is hiring aircraft mechanics.Technical Services Engineer, Avionics
- 5 years/ experience as an aircraft engineer/mechanic working on avionics systems
- 2 years’ experience in a Technical Management environment working on avionic systems
- Experienced on Airbus aircraft, preferably A320
- Fully conversant with Aircraft Maintenance legislation from a Part M and Part 145 perspective
- Formal training in Part M would be an advantage
Maintenance information was last updated 28-Apr-2015
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
Titan AirwaysEnterprise House
United Kingdom www.titan-airways.co.uk