United Airlines Jobs
Discover career opportunities with United Airlines
United Airlines, based in Chicago, IL, is a major US airline and the largest airline in the world in terms of fleet size and number of destinations. The airline operates more than 1,000 aircraft and serves nearly 400 destinations.
United operates an extensive domestic and international network from its ten hubs in the United States, Guam and Japan. United´s largest hub is Chicago´s O´Hare International Airport. Other United hubs are in Cleveland, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Newark, San Francisco, Washington Dulles, Guam and Tokyo. The airline provides services to more than 62 countries across five continents and operates more than 5,000 daily flights. Approximately 88,500 people are employed by United Airlines.
In 2011 United Airlines and Continental Airlines merged taking on the United name and the Continental logo.
United is a founding member of the Star Alliance.
Airbus 319 (55), Airbus 320 (97), Boeing 737 - 900ER (55), Boeing 737 - Classic (6), Boeing 737 - NG (166), Boeing 747 - 400 (24), Boeing 757 - 200 / 300 (133), Boeing 767 - 200 / 300 (35), Boeing 777 (74)
United Airlines Job Profile was last updated 5-Mar-2015 | Summary was last updated 16-Oct-2013
Pilot Jobs with United Airlines
United Airlines is hiring pilots.
United Airlines are currently reviewing applications for First Officer positions.
- FAA ATP
- Multi-engine rating
- 1,000 hours fixed-wing turbine time
- FAA First Class Medical
- FCC license
- Right to work in the United States
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor´s degree preferred
Pilot information was last updated 5-Mar-2015
Flight Attendant Jobs with United Airlines
United Airlines is hiring flight attendants.United Airlines are recruiting Flight Attendants & Bilingual Flight Attendants. The airline is specifically seeing Flight Attendant fluent in Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese, Italian, German & French.
- Age: at least 21 years old
- Height: between 5´0" and 6´3" without shoes
- Vision: correctable to 20/40 or better
- High school diploma, some college preferred
- Able to push/pull carts 150-250 pounds
- Computer literacy
- Basic math skills
- 2 years direct customer service experience
- Fluent in English
- Right to live and work in the United States
Flight Attendant information was last updated 5-Mar-2015
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with United Airlines
United Airlines is hiring aircraft mechanics.Positions Available:
- Storekeeper, Line - Los Angeles, CA
- Engineer, Aircraft Interiors - Chicago, IL
- Engineer, Aircraft Interiors - Houston, TX
- Engineer, Aircraft Interiors - San Francsico, CA
Maintenance information was last updated 5-Mar-2015
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
United Airlines77 W. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
United States www.united.com