US Airways Jobs
Discover career opportunities with US Airways
US Airways is a major American airline owned by the American Airlines Group. Employing more than 32,000 aviation professionals worldwide, it is one of the largest airlines in the United States. US Airways, US Airways Shuttle and US Airways Express operate approximately 3,100 daily flights and serve nearly 200 destinations in the U.S., Canada, Europe, the Caribbean and Latin America.
US Airways operates hubs in Charlotte, NC, Philadelphia, PA and Phoenix, AZ.
In February 2013 it was announced that US Airways and American Airlines began merger discussions. The merger was made effective December 9th, 2013 and the airlines officially began offering reciprocal benefits on January 7th, 2014. The combined airline has retained the American Airlines name and branding and the new holding company is called American Airlines Group Inc
US Airways will leave the Star Alliance and join the Oneworld alliance in March 2014.
Airbus 319 (93), Airbus 320 (72), Airbus 321 (83), Airbus 330 - 200 (9), Airbus 330 - 300 (9), Boeing 737 - Classic (26), Boeing 757 - 200 / 300 (9), Boeing 767 - 200 / 300 (10), Embraer ERJ 190 (20)
US Airways Job Profile was last updated 11-Feb-2014 | Summary was last updated 11-Feb-2014
Pilot Jobs with US Airways
US Airways is hiring pilots.EMB 190 First Officers
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- Multi-engine rating
- 1,500 hours total time
- English Proficient Endorsement
- FCC Radio Telephone Operator Permit
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- At least 23 years of old
- Flight experience within the last 12 months
- Current Passport Right to work in the United States of America
- EFIS/FMS experience (preferred, not required)
- Four year college degree (preferred, not required)
Pilot information was last updated 11-Feb-2014
Flight Attendant Jobs with US Airways
US Airways is hiring flight attendants.US Airways / American Airlines are recruiting Flight Attendants and Bilingual Trainee Flight Attendants.
- High school diploma or GED (college preferred)
- At least 21 years old
- US or foreign passport
- Have the right to work in the United States and unrestricted travel rights
- Able to speak, write and read English
- No visible tattoos while in the Flight Attendant uniform Service orientated Strong communication skills
- Able to attend 8 1/2 weeks of training in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, and move immediately to the city to which you are assigned as a base.
- Bilingual if applying (Trainee Flight Attendant position)
- 2 years experience in hands on, client facing, customer service delivery (non-trainee position)
Bases Recruiting: Charlotte, NC; Washington, DC; Philadelphia, PA & Phoenix, AZ
Flight Attendant information was last updated 11-Feb-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with US Airways
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
US Airways111 W. Rio Salado Pkwy
Tempe, AZ 85281
United States www.usairways.com