US Airways Jobs
Discover career opportunities with US Airways
US Airways is a major American airline owned by the American Airlines Group. Employing more than 32,000 aviation professionals worldwide, it is one of the largest airlines in the United States. US Airways, US Airways Shuttle and US Airways Express operate approximately 3,100 daily flights and serve nearly 200 destinations in the U.S., Canada, Europe, the Caribbean and Latin America.
US Airways operates hubs in Charlotte, NC, Philadelphia, PA and Phoenix, AZ.
In February 2013 it was announced that US Airways and American Airlines began merger discussions. The merger was made effective December 9th, 2013 and the airlines officially began offering reciprocal benefits on January 7th, 2014. The combined airline has retained the American Airlines name and branding and the new holding company is called American Airlines Group Inc
US Airways will leave the Star Alliance and join the Oneworld alliance in March 2014.
Airbus 319 (93), Airbus 320 (72), Airbus 321 (83), Airbus 330 - 200 (9), Airbus 330 - 300 (9), Boeing 737 - Classic (26), Boeing 757 - 200 / 300 (9), Boeing 767 - 200 / 300 (10), Embraer ERJ 190 (20)
US Airways Job Profile was last updated 23-Jun-2014 | Summary was last updated 11-Feb-2014
Pilot Jobs with US Airways
US Airways is hiring pilots.EMB 190 First Officers
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- Multi-engine rating
- 1,500 hours total time
- English Proficient Endorsement
- FCC Radio Telephone Operator Permit
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Age: at least 23 years of old
- Flight experience within the last 12 months
- Current Passport
- Right to work in the United States
- EFIS/FMS experience (preferred)
- Four year college degree (preferred)
Pilot information was last updated 23-Jun-2014
Flight Attendant Jobs with US Airways
US Airways is hiring flight attendants.American Airlines are recruiting Flight Attendant fluent in Mandarin, French, Portuguese, Japanese, German, Finnish, Cantonese, Italian and Korean.
Flight Attendant information was last updated 23-Jun-2014
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with US Airways
US Airways is hiring aircraft mechanics.Line Maintenance Supervisor
- A&P license
- Formal training on B737, B757 and A320 preferred
- Five years experience on commercial heavy jet transport aircraft
- Supervisory / lead experience preferred
- Knowledge of US Airways maintenance policies and procedures
- Must be a senior technician or above
- Demonstrated ability for leadership and direction on repairs of company aircraft
Maintenance information was last updated 23-Jun-2014
BestAviation.net is not directly affiliated with US Airways. Though some airlines update us with current job information, the majority of the content found in the Airline Jobs section on BestAviation.net is generated by user contributed content or information found elsewhere on the Internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information listed above. If you believe the content above is outdated or incorrect, please take a moment and Let Us Know.
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
US Airways111 W. Rio Salado Pkwy
Tempe, AZ 85281
United States www.usairways.com