Best Aviation Jobs

Search Aviation Jobs

Aviation Schools

Virgin America Jobs

Discover career opportunities with Virgin America

Virgin America is a U.S. based low-cost airline that began service in 2007. The airline´s stated aim is to provide low-fare, high-quality service for long-haul point-to-point services between major metropolitan cities on the East and West Coast seaboards.

Virgin America is headquartered in Burlingame, California in the San Francisco Bay area.

Virgin America is independent from Virgin Atlantic. 75% of the company is owned by VAI Partners and the remaining 25% is owned by the Virgin Group, who license the Virgin brand to the airline.

Fleet Information:
Airbus 319 (10), Airbus 320 (43)

Virgin America Job Profile was last updated 12-Mar-2015 | Summary was last updated 6-Nov-2013

Pilot Jobs with Virgin America

Virgin America is hiring pilots.

First Officers
  • FAA ATP
  • 2,500 hours total time
  • 1,000 hours PIC turbnine or jet, preferred
  • Type rating preferred
  • FAA Class 1 medical
  • FCC Radio license
  • US DriverĀ“s license
  • Current Passport
  • Authorised to work in the United States
  • College degree preferred
Bases Recruiting: Los Angeles, CA (LAX) - San Francisco, CA (SFO) - New York, NY (JFK)

 

Flight Attendant Jobs with Virgin America

Virgin America is hiring flight attendants.

Minimum Requirements:
  • Age: at least 21 years old
  • High school diploma or GED, college degree preferred
  • Authorized to work in the United States
  • Passport with no restrictions
  • Able to work night, weekends, holidays, extended hours
  • Able to open aircraft doors, lift emergency window exits (approx. 30 lbs.), assist with carry-on luggage stowage, push meal & beverage carts (up to 150 lbs.)
Bases Recruiting: Los Angeles, CA (LAX) - San Francisco, CA (SFO) - New York, NY (JFK)

 

Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with Virgin America

Virgin America is hiring aircraft mechanics.

Positions Available:
  • Aircraft Maintenance Technician - Dallas Love Field, TX
  • Aircraft Maintenance Technician - San Francisco, CA
  • Maintenance Planner - San Francisco, CA
  • Technical Training Instructor - San Francisco, CA
  • Structures Engineer - San Francisco, CA
  • Quality Representative, Heavy Maintenance - Florida
  • Line Maintenance Supervisor - San Francisco, CA
  • Technical Operations Supervisor - San Francisco, CA

Disclaimer:
BestAviation.net is not directly affiliated with Virgin America. Though some airlines update us with current job information, the majority of the content found in the Airline Jobs section on BestAviation.net is generated by user contributed content or information found elsewhere on the Internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information listed above. If you believe the content above is outdated or incorrect, please take a moment and Let Us Know.

Are You Hiring?

It is free to post aviation jobs
Learn more | Recruiter Login
Post a Job

Companies Now Recruiting

Great Lakes Airlines Ryanair Advertise your company here

Virgin America

555 Airport Blvd
Fl. 2
Burlingame, CA 94010
United States www.virginamerica.com

Get Your Social On

 
Regional Pages
» Australia
» United Kingdom

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com AvCanada Topsites List Avitop.com
Copyright © 2002 - 2015 Best Aviation Schools / Best Aviation Jobs