WestJet Airlines Jobs
Discover career opportunities with WestJet Airlines
WestJet Airlines Ltd. is a Canadian low-cost carrier that provides scheduled and charter air service to more than 80 destinations in Canada, the United States, Central America and the Caribbean. Founded in 1996, it is currently the second-largest Canadian air carrier, behind Air Canada, operating an average of 425 flights and carrying over 45,000 passengers per day.
WestJet is a non-unionized airline, employing more than 8,800 people and is not part of an airline alliance. The airline recently launched WestJet Encore, its regional subsidiary, founded in July 2013, operating a fleet of Bombardier Q400 aircraft.
The airline operates hubs at Calgary International Airport and Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Boeing 737 - NG (103), DHC8 Dash 8 - Q400 (4), DHC8 Dash 8 - Q400 (4)
WestJet Airlines Job Profile was last updated 20-Dec-2013 | Summary was last updated 24-Oct-2013
Pilot Jobs with WestJet Airlines
WestJet Airlines is hiring pilots.
Q400 First Officers, WestJet Encore
- Transport Canada ATPL
- 1,500 hours total time
- 500 hours fixed-wing PIC time
- 500 hours fixed-wing multi-engine time
- Canada Class 1 Instrument Rating
- Canada Class 1 Medical Certificate
- High school diploma
- Fluent in English
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Canadian passport or permanent resident card
Pilot information was last updated 20-Dec-2013
Flight Attendant Jobs with WestJet Airlines
WestJet Airlines is hiring flight attendants.WestJet are hiring Flight Attendants (bilingual & English only) for its Encore divison.
- At least 18 years old
- 5 years experience in customer service
- 2 years sales experience
- High school diploma
- Canadian passport or Canadian Permanent Resident card
- Able to reach 183cm or 72 inches flat-footed without shoes
- Height: 6’2” or less (including footwear with a 2 inch heel maximum)
- Able to lift 50lbs floor to waist and 22 lbs overhead
Other positions available:
- Inflight Base Manager - Vancouver, BC
- Inflight Base Manager - Toronto, ON
- Inflight Base Manager - Calgary, AB
Flight Attendant information was last updated 20-Dec-2013
Aircraft Maintenance Jobs with WestJet Airlines
How to Apply
WestJet Airlines is hiring aircraft mechanics.Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License (M2 rating) required
- Proven technical aptitude with minimum 2 years experience (Boeing 737 or equivalent type of aircraft) required
- Endorsement on large Transport aircraft – 737NG considered a strong asset.
Maintenance information was last updated 20-Dec-2013
Companies Now RecruitingAdvertise your company here
WestJet Airlines5055 11th St. NE
Calgary, Alberta T2E 8N4