After your Discovery Flight and registration (more details), you are ready to take to the air with flight lessons during dual flight instruction with one of our Certified Flight Instructors (‘CFI’) and an aircraft in our fleet. Our fleet includes a Piper Archer II plan, a Piper Cherokee, and a Grumman AA-1A. In addition to our aircraft, we provide our students with access to an Advanced Aircraft Training Device (‘AATD’).
And yes, you are welcome to start elsewhere and continue your journey here at Third Coast Aviation LLC. We offer the full spectrum of certification levels to get you where you want to be:
- Light Sport Aircraft (LSA) pilot certificate, for the hobbyist who loves flying.
- Private Pilot (PPL) - Fly for pleasure or personal business.
- Instrument Pilot - Increase your skills, increase your opportunities to fly.
- Multi-Engine Pilot - Conquer the fast-paced world of complex, high-performance aircraft.
- Commercial Pilot - Become a professional pilot.
- Flight Instructor - Share your love of aviation with others by qualifying to teach people the joys of piloting.
- Aircraft Rental - Our entire fleet of aircraft is available for rent. Just give us a call and we can get you checked out.
For more information, please call us at our headquarters at (979) 473-9822 or call our Director of Operations Tony Boulanger at (832) 302-4566, or e-mail us at info@ThirdCoastAviation.com.