Hillsboro Aviation has been training professional pilots since 1980. Flying 65,000+ hours annually, we are one of the largest combined helicopter flight training and airplane flight training schools in the United States.
Located in the picturesque Pacific Northwest, our school has trained thousands of pilots from over 75 countries, and our graduates fly for companies around the world. The experience of flying in the weather and terrain of the Pacific Northwest is unequaled. Flying in this environment prepares our graduates for their future careers and gives them a competitive advantage in the job market. Organizations and pilots from all over the world choose our school because of the opportunity to encounter real-world flying conditions and the valuable experience this provides them.
Why Choose Hillsboro Aviation?
- Large, diverse aircraft fleet including over 90 piston and turbine aircraft
- Over three decades of experience
- Degree programs in conjunction with Portland Community College (PCC) and Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU)-Portland Campus
- Approved by US Department of Veterans Affairs for training US military veterans
- Airman’s Proficiency Center, a division of Hillsboro Aviation, is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
- Offers the F-1 and M-1 visa programs
- Financing options available to those who qualify
- Pay as you go so students are not required to come up with a large sum of money in order to start flight training
- No sales tax in Oregon
Whether you are interested in becoming an airplane pilot or a helicopter pilot, you will be thoroughly impressed with our flight training school and our commitment to ensuring you have the best possible experience.
Fill in the contact form to the right for additional information!
« Request More Information »
3565 NE Cornell Road
Hillsboro, Oregon, 97124
+1 (503) 648-2831