Air Traffic Controller Schools in Asia
Compare 8 air traffic control schools in Asia offering training to become an air traffic controller.
- United College of AviationUnited College of Aviation Science and Management is the fast growing world class University college for specialised Higher Education in Bangladesh,under National University having College Code: 6597, affiliated by Ministry ...Dhaka 1230, Bangladesh
- Singapore Aviation AcademyThe Singapore Aviation Academy (SAA) was established in 1958 as the training arm of the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore. It implements training programmes, which conform to ICAO’s standards and ...Singapore 499867, Singapore
- Sekolah Pramugari PASSekolah Pramugari PAS is a leading flight attendant school in Indonesia. We help you achieve your dream to become profesional cabin crew and stewardess.Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
- Shanghai University - School of Air TransportationShanghai University of Engineering Science (SUES) is a general full-time university majoring in engineering science and featuring a harmonious development and interdisciplinary communication of various branches of learning such as ...Shanghai 201620, China
- Chennai Aviation AcademyAirHostess, Groundstaff Training, Chennai Aviation Academy,RAMP,Security,Airhostess training with very lowest fees.CHENNAI 600045, India
- St Theresa International CollegeAir Traffic Control, Flight Attendant, Commercial PilotOngkarak 26120, Thailand
- Millennium College of Aviation StudiesMCAS, Sri Lanka is the first and only premier Aviation College to provide an Aviation Degree and pathways to Masters.Colombo 00300, Sri Lanka
- SpeedJet AviationIndia’s Best Pilot, Cabin Crew, Ground Staff, Type Rating Training Institute in Mumbai - Speedjet AviationMumbai 400053, India
"I enjoyed my ATP CTP training and will be returning for my B737 license conversion very soon. I was also able to take flight in their schools training aircraft after my check ride. ..." Igor
"Very flexible class dates and many to choose from with my busy schedule. I was able to split my two courses of ATP CTP and the A320 into separate months, which didn´t require me to take off extr ..." Maria
"I did my career here and didn´t encounter any problems during my process. They manage their operations with a lot of professionalism ..." Nicolas
"The school is one of the best school in the Africa, being part of the Ethiopian Airlines the school has an advantage of access to young aircrafts and latest technology with in the industry. So the tra ..." Selamawit
"Had an absolute amazing time at Queens Aviation, they helped tremendously with getting my training completed quickly. The airplane is amazing and the staff are great! ..." Jade
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.