Aircraft Maintenance Schools in France
Compare 6 aircraft maintenance schools in France offering programs to become a certified A&P mechanic or maintenance engineer.
Now Accepting Students From Virginia
- ESMA Aviation Academy ESMA Aviation Academy offers multidisciplinary training to Air Transport Industry. Pilot training: Ab initio and type rating Airbus and ATR Cabin crew training: Attestation of safety ( ... Mauguio 34137, France
- ENAC Muret The ENAC offers a total of 10 different courses at levels L1 - M2, targeting students straight from school or with prior university training. All of these courses have specific ... Muret 31604, France
- Sabena technics training Sabena technics training is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sabena technics which is part of TAT Group. TAT is a French group dedicated to aviation and owned by the Marchais family ... Merignac 33693, France
- Amaury de la Grange Established in 1963, AMAURY DE LA GRANGE Training Centre, (IAAG-EPAG), is both a Flying Training Organisation and a school for maintenance mechanics. We are dedicated to meeting the high ... Merville 59660, France
- Aerocampus Aquitaine Aerocampus Aquitaine is both a cluster of international reference and a strategic project for the entire aeronautics sector of Aquitaine, bringing all the aeronautics-maintenance training vectors to a single ... Latresne 33360, France
- Phoenix Concordia Phoenix Concordia is an aviation training center created the 18th of March, 2014. It is devoted to provide the companies, individuals and other training centers with technical and regulatory ... Blagnac 31702, France
"I enjoyed my ATP CTP training and will be returning for my B737 license conversion very soon. I was also able to take flight in their schools training aircraft after my check ride. ..." Igor
"Very flexible class dates and many to choose from with my busy schedule. I was able to split my two courses of ATP CTP and the A320 into separate months, which didn´t require me to take off extr ..." Maria
"I did my career here and didn´t encounter any problems during my process. They manage their operations with a lot of professionalism ..." Nicolas
"The school is one of the best school in the Africa, being part of the Ethiopian Airlines the school has an advantage of access to young aircrafts and latest technology with in the industry. So the tra ..." Selamawit
"Had an absolute amazing time at Queens Aviation, they helped tremendously with getting my training completed quickly. The airplane is amazing and the staff are great! ..." Jade
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.