Aircraft Maintenance Schools in Illinois
- Lewis University Romeoville, Illinois Lewis University was founded in 1932 and has a rich tradition of aviation education. Located 25 miles southwest of Chicago, Lewis ...
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale Murphysboro, Illinois Since 1960 Southern Illinois University Carbondale Aviation Programs have been preparing students for careers in all aspects of th...
- Southwestern Illinois College Belleville, Illinois Southwestern Illinois College has developed an airline affiliation with Trans States Airlines for both flight and management. Southwestern has offered aviation programs since 1968.
- Southwestern Illinois College Granite City, Illinois ...
Latest 5 ☆ Reviews
- A recent mountain flying checkout was a great experience. The instructor was able to build on capabilities I already had. Highly recommended. ...
Reviewed by Jukka on 15th May-23
- I attended the Aircraft Dispatcher program at North American Flight Control (NAFC) in the Fall of 2022.
Looking back, I was really happy I selected ...
North American Flight Control
Reviewed by Joseph on 29th Mar-23
- I completed the CPL/IR/ME training at Alpha. The experience matched my expectations, I recommend it to modular students. People at Alpha are honest, f ...
Alpha Aviation Academy SWEDEN
Reviewed by Carlos on 25th Mar-23
Reviews are the expressed opinion of users.
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.