Aircraft Maintenance Schools in Slovenia
- Solinair Ltd. Brnik, Slovenia EASA 147 Approved Organisation, Basic Training Part 66, Module Examination, Type Training B1, B2; CRJ 100/200, CRJ 700/705/900, B737CL, B737NG, B737CL to B737NG Diff.,...
- Suntech Ltd. Brnik, Slovenia At Suntech we perform EASA Part 66 exams and basic training courses for B1 and B2 license categories and sub-categories.
Latest 5 ☆ Reviews
- Incredible difference flying with Nassau flyers compared to a few others I have flown with at the field. Their approach is modern and they are a plati ...
Nassau Flyers, Inc.
Reviewed by Jerry on 21st May-23
- A recent mountain flying checkout was a great experience. The instructor was able to build on capabilities I already had. Highly recommended. ...
Reviewed by Jukka on 15th May-23
- I attended the Aircraft Dispatcher program at North American Flight Control (NAFC) in the Fall of 2022.
Looking back, I was really happy I selected ...
North American Flight Control
Reviewed by Joseph on 29th Mar-23
Reviews are the expressed opinion of users.
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.