Helicopter Schools in North Carolina
Compare 7 helicopter pilot schools in North Carolina offering training in rotary aircraft.
Now Accepting Students From Virginia
- Heli Xpress, LLC Heli-Xpress is a helicopter company based just outside of Winston Salem, NC. We offer many services: Flight training and instruction, tours and sightseeing, photographic flights and transport services using a ... Advance, North Carolina 27006
- Heliventures Heliventures is a Certified FAA Part 141 Flight School, which offers helicopter flight training utilizing Schweizer helicopters. Heliventures is an F.A.A. Certified Commercial Helicopter Air Carrier company with office and ... Concord, North Carolina 28027
- Hi-Tech Helicopters Hi-Tech Helicopters, Inc.Helicopter Flight Training - Hi-Tech All Helicopter Flight Training Schools are NOT created equal! Welcome to Hi-Tech Helicopters, Inc., your exclusive source for ... Elkin, North Carolina 28621
- Total Flight Solutions Total Flight Solutions is a full service flight school providing fixed wing and helicopter instruction in a friendly, professional environment. We offer training in Remos (light sport aircraft), Cessna, and ... Louisburg, North Carolina 27549
- Crystal Coast Helicopters Offering Helicopter flight training in the Eastern Carolinas. ... Newport, North Carolina 28570
- AviatMall Flight School AviatMall Flight School was formed on the principals of aviation safety, flight training using advanced technology aircraft, and lots of fun! We believe professional flight training combined with modern, technically ... Wilmington, North Carolina 28405
- Academy of Aviation With almost 60 years in the business Academy of Aviation has more experience successfully training aviation students than most companies worldwide. Gastonia, North Carolina 28056
"I enjoyed my ATP CTP training and will be returning for my B737 license conversion very soon. I was also able to take flight in their schools training aircraft after my check ride. ..." Igor
"Very flexible class dates and many to choose from with my busy schedule. I was able to split my two courses of ATP CTP and the A320 into separate months, which didn´t require me to take off extr ..." Maria
"I did my career here and didn´t encounter any problems during my process. They manage their operations with a lot of professionalism ..." Nicolas
"The school is one of the best school in the Africa, being part of the Ethiopian Airlines the school has an advantage of access to young aircrafts and latest technology with in the industry. So the tra ..." Selamawit
"Had an absolute amazing time at Queens Aviation, they helped tremendously with getting my training completed quickly. The airplane is amazing and the staff are great! ..." Jade
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.