Active Aviation Training
Crawley, England, United Kingdom
Active Aviation Training is one of Europe’s largest independent training providers for worldwide airlines and training schools.
Every year we train hundreds of cabin crew, pilots, instructors and airline managers in a range of aviation subjects which include safety and emergency procedures, dangerous goods, security, CRM, aircraft type specific, as well as inflight and customer service.
Our clients include airlines and VIP operators from six continents around the globe and they choose Active Aviation Training for our ability to provide flexible customised solutions which meet the requirements of both operators and aviation authorities across the globe.
Customers include RoyalJet, SW Business Aviation, British Airways, Air New Zealand, Air Atlanta Icelandic, Openskies, Dana Air, Arik Air, SATA, Air Namibia and easyJet...to mention a few.
In 2010 we also became the first fully independent UK Airline Training Organisation to receive approval from the UK CAA in the delivery of the Cabin Crew Initial Attestation of training.
Some of our products and services that may be of interest to you include:
- Availability of qualified instructors to deliver your own training, on site. This service is used by airline customers who are experiencing a heavy demand on their own internal resources, or those that wish to contract in individuals during busy training periods.
Cabin Crew Training
- Creation of training materials and instructors guides. A product that saves airlines time and money as it removes the need to use up resources in writing and developing courses. All our materials come with up to date visual aids and instructors guides. All are produced following guidelines from customers and their regulatory authorities.
Flight Crew Training
- We create, and deliver training for cabin crew - Initial, Conversion & Recurrent training can be delivered at our own facilities near to London Gatwick Airport or at any other base preferred by the customer.
Cabin Crew Manuals
- Alongside our Cabin Crew training we also create and deliver training courses for flight crew in the areas of SEP, First Aid, Dangerous Goods, Security and CRM for flight crew.
- We have the resources and abilities to create, update and prepare for worldwide airlines Cabin Crew and SEP manuals. Our experience in this field allows for a fast turnaround on project delivery times, always working closely with our customers sharing our experience and capabilities.
- Training & Instructional Techniques courses for new or existing instructors who wish to update and refresh their knowledge and skills. Course covers learning theories, who to train adults, training cycles, managing delegates and handling conflict and diversity in the learning environment. Fire Instructor Course provides the latest cases studies and statistics for instructors who train in the subject of fire and smoke. Course also includes an in depth review on how to train the subject and the knowledge and understanding required. Aviation Medicine Instructor, Dangerous Goods Instructor, SEP Instructor and CRM Instructor Courses make up some of the other instructor based training that we offer.
Our instructing teams all come with previous airline training experience, and they are carefully selected and inducted into our organisation. With a strong passion for customer service, they demonstrate a motivated approach to all projects clearly embracing each airlineÂ´s culture and organisational needs. We not only deliver high quality training - we do it with passion, flexibility and motivation. We believe in our slogan "Active People - Smart Solutions".
Our training teams will work at UK and overseas locations, if necessary relocating for periods of time to our customer bases to sustain service delivery on site.
Active Aviation Training has not yet been reviewed.
Be the first to review Active Aviation Training.