Aero Club STIP
Registered facility for Private Pilot licence training (PPL-A) and Glider pilot licence (GPL). Our flight school uses a Cessna 172 as a training aircraft towards PPL(A).
- Private Pilot licence (PPL-A) - practical and theoretical training offered;
- SEP/L rating;
- Cessna 172 class rating;
- Glider pilot licence (GLD) - practical and theoretical training offered.
Training for Glider Pilot licence is performed on double-seater Super Blanik L23 glider using winch or aerotow. During advanced stage of the training single-seaters are used such as: Vuk-T and Cirrus 75 Std. gliders.
Prices as it stands on 22.06.2013*:
- PPL(A) - complete package - starting at 6750 Euros;
- Cessna 172 class rating - starting at 500 Euros;
- Glider pilot licence - complete package - starting at 900 Euros for winch launch or 2100 Euros for aerotow.
Combined training on winch and aerotow is possible and price will be upon request.
* Prices are valid at the time and changes are possible depending on avgas prices. For latest prices of the courses, please contact us.
Aviation Training Facilities
Programs & Courses
Sport Airfield Stip
Aero Club STIP has not been reviewed yet