Aero Club Como
Aero Club Como is the operator of the only seaplane base in Italy and of the unique seaplane training facility. Our seaplane school, the largest in Europe and the oldest in the world,is located in the center of stunning Como on the shore of the homonymous lake were the old tradition of water flying began in 1903 when the city of Como hosted a seaplane competition of international importance.
We offer a variety of seaplanes and amphibians with our century-old experience in one of the most exciting panoramas of the world, Como area provides the best training experience in Italy thanks to the presence of various lakes and a wide variety of conditions.
Our current fleet:
- 4 Cessna 172 on floats
- 1 Cessna 172XP on amphibian floats
- 1 Piper Pa18 180hpon amphibian floats
- 1 Cessna 305 (L19-Bird Dog) on floats
- 1 Cessna 206 seaplane or amphibian (depending on season)
- 1 Republic RC-3 SeaBee amphibian
- Full PPL on floats;
- Seaplane rating (SEP SEA);
- Seaplane recurrent training;
- Seaplane advanced course, including shoring/docking/mooring/small lakes;
- Amphibian training and land rating (SEP SEA/LAND)
- Land recurrent training
- FAA to EASA conversion
- FAA to EASA validation
Our club features accommodation for pilots and their families. Please contact us to receive more information about our offers.
Aviation Training Facilities
Programs & Courses
ReviewsWrite a Review
Aero Club Como has not yet been reviewed.