AeronautX stands for professional pilot training for more than a decade. Competence in aviation, high technical standard, state of the art teaching tools form an integral part of training. Our philosophy is not just plain words but is carried through each and every of our highly motivated trainers.
AeronautX is located at Blue Danube Airport Linz (LOWL) in Austria.
- an international Airport
- has VFR training area available
- provides all IFR approaches on site and has
- low commercial traffic
So a maximum use of flight time guaranteed!
1997: Foundation of AeronautX (Vienna)
2006: First JAR FCL approved FTO in Austria, FTO–A-101)
2011: MPL approval for AeronautX (one of 14 FTOs worldwide)
- Highest possible quality
- Flexibility for customers
- Experienced team of instructors
- Perfect training environment
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- University Bremen
- Fly Niki – MPL Program
Development of Training Material