Our flight training school is located directly near the gates of Berlin at the aerodrome Strausberg.
At ideal conditions we enable you to become successful as an airline transport or commercial pilot. Both reasonable landing fees as well as low cost structures offered will facilitate fulfilling your dreams.
We offer currently this trainings:
- ATPL(A) (Airline Transport Pilots Licence)
- CPL(A) (Commercial Pilots Licence)
- IR(A) MEP oder SEP (Instrument Rating)
- LAPL(A) (Light Aircraft Pilot License)
- PPL(A) (International Private Pilots License)
- FI(A) (Flight instructor)
- FI-IR(A) (Flight instructor for Instrument Flying)
- IRI(A) (Instrument Rating Instructor)
- MCC (Multi Crew Cooperation)
- MCCI (Multi Crew Cooperation Instructor)
- Class Rating SEP
- Class Rating MEP
- NVFR (Night Rating)
- Radio Telephony Certificate BZF I II, AZF
- Chartering of 1 and 2 engine aircrafts
- Instructions in glass cockpit - Garmin G1000 including simulator and aircraft
- Sightseeing and trial flights
- ICAO Language Proficiency Level 4 & 5
Berlin, 10365 Germany
+49 3341 25 00 08
Key Training Facilities
Flight Training (Airplane) Type Ratings (TRTO) Multi-Engine Time Building Aviation Degree Programs Online / Distance Learning
Sports Pilot (SPL/LSA) Private Pilot (PPL) Commercial Pilot (CPL) Airline Transport Pilot (ATPL) Flight Instructor (CFI / FI) Flight Instructor - Instrument Flight Instructor - Multi-Engine (MEI) Night Rating Instrument Rating (IR) Instrument (restricted) Multi-Engine Class Rating Jet Orientation Course (JOT) Multi-Crew Cooperation Course (MCC) EASA ATPL Ground School EASA ATPL Integrated Course
Class and Type Rating Courses
Aerostar Beech 1900 King Air 100 King Air 200 King Air 300 / 350 King Air 90 King Air 99 Piper PA31 Cheyenne I / II Piper PA42 Cheyenne III
+Write a Review
AEROTOURS - Airline Pilot School is rated
5 stars based on 3 reviews
Armin L. on 23-AUG, 2017
Young dynamic team of good expirienced pilots and instructors. Wide range of training courses. 2 brand new simulators Boeing 737NG and King Air 200GT. Official Boeing training partner. Good choice for becoming an Airline Pilot.
Laith on 4-AUG, 2017
Perfect training conditions and high instructor quality. The best choice in Germany for becoming an Airline Pilot. They support also with visa issues.
Ferdinand Steeger on 3-AUG, 2017
Very professional airline pilot school with a big fleet (15 aircrafts and simulators) and an own campus with rooms for accommodation. I trained my ATPL here and I was in 2 month ready with the PPL and in 18 month ready with the ATPL. They offer a fulltime ATPL integrated course in their training center in Berlin. The instructors are mostly airline pilots and former captains who train with a focus of airline standards. The simulators are quite new and the aircrafts are in very good condition and the avionics are on a high standard. I really recommend this school and was a hard time (learning) but I found directly a job after my training at an European airline.