Air New Plymouth
New Plymouth, New Zealand
Air New Plymouth specialises in providing full-time integrated pilot training. The theory and flying is integrated from a Beginner through to the Private Pilot Licence, Commercial Pilot Licence, Instrument Rating, Instructors Ratings, and Multi-engine Ratings.
Air New Plymouth has a long history of successful pilot training. Many of our commercial graduates can be found flying for various airlines around the word. We are based at a moderate sized domestic airport in New Zealand with a control tower. Our aircraft are well maintained with regular checks by our onsite engineers.
The New Zealand Advantage:
New Zealand varied geography and weather creates an ideal environment for pilot training. Air New Plymouth´s combination of well rounded and safety focused instructors, together with challenging environment, produces highly qualified pilots.
Air New Plymouth´s competitive advantages are:
- ICAO recognized aviation licences
- Long successful history of training pilots who can be found flying for many leading airlines worldwide
- Based at a controlled airport with regional airlines flying regularly in and out
- IFR training is carried out in a radar environment but without radar guidance compared to many other countries especially in the USA and parts of Europe. This enhances pilot skills and gives self confidence
- Low and very competitive flying rates
- Fantastic training facilities in a warm and friendly environment
- Diverse topographical environment
- Located on the coast provides smooth air and a wide range of weather conditions ideal for flight training
- Modern and tidy self contained hostel units
Aviation Training Facilities
Programs & Courses
New Plymouth Airport
New Plymouth 851
+64 6 755 0500
Air New Plymouth has not been reviewed yet