Air Trek North
Air Trek North is open 7 days a week offering Private Pilot, Commercial, Instrument, Multi-Engine, ATP, CFI, CFII, MEI, Seaplane training. Located in the South Minneapolis Burbs, with no control tower to contend with daily.
We offer finish up programs for those that have troubles at other flight schools. It´s one of our biggest growth areas.
Air Trek NorthFleet consists of Cessna, Piper, Beechcraft airplanes and flexible online scheduling.
5 Easy Steps to getting your Pilot Certificate:
- Pass and Airmen´s Medical Exam
- Study for the written test
- Fly under an instructor´s guidance for the FAA´s 40hrs minimum.
- Take your written test. You´ll need a 70% to pass this multiple choice test.
- Pass your flight test with an FAA designated examiner
After you get your pilots certificate, you can fly just about anywhere in the US and Canada and take passengers!
Call or email to begin your dream today!
Aviation Training Facilities
Programs & Courses
Airlake Airport (KLVN)
Lakeville, MN 55044
+1 (952) 594-1184
Air Trek North has not been reviewed yet