Air Hawkes Bay Limited
Hastings, New Zealand
AHB specialises in providing full-time integrated pilot training. The theory and flying is integrated from a Beginner through to the Private Pilot Licence, Commercial Pilot Licence, Instrument Rating, Instructors Ratings, and Multi-engine Ratings. Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL theory only), Basic Gas Turbine, Crew Resource Management (CRM) and GPS Courses are also available.
AHB has fifteen experienced instructors to operate the aircraft fleet that includes Piper Tomahawks and Cherokees, Cessna 172s (glass cockpit), Rockwell Commander 114 and Twin Engine Piper Senecas. These aircraft are supported with CAA approved simulators.
New Zealand Advantage New Zealand varied geography and weather creates an ideal environment for pilot training. AHBâ€™s combination of well rounded and safety focused instructors, together with challenging environment, produces world class fit for purpose pilots.
New Zealand competitive advantages are:
- A challenging and testing environment
- Clear airspace over spectacular and diverse land and sea
- Varied weather patterns
- Experienced and passionate world class trainers
- An outstanding success record with graduates welcomed around the World
- ICAO recognized aviation licences
- Safe and secure with competitive costs
Aviation Training Facilities
Programs & Courses
+64 (0)6 879 8466
Air Hawkes Bay Limited has not been reviewed yet