airberlin academy technical training is an EASA Part 147 approved maintenance training organization and part of airberlin technik GmbH.
We provide maintenance personnel with efficient and productive classroom sessions and practical training including assessment - with the advantage of unlimited to various Airbus, Boeing and Bombardier models with their associated engine types.
Our training centers located in Munich and Berlin can accommodate up to hundred students. We can also provide "on-site" training at your preferred location.
At our three training centers we instruct in a professional and realistic environment and have the possibility to work with the cockpit simulation program (ACT).
- Very efficient and productive in-class sessions and practical training with the chance to work on actual aircraft.
- Training facilities located in Dusseldorf, Munich and Berlin
- Experience in the maintenance of a mixed fleet of aircraft equipped with a variety of engine models
- Highly experienced instructors with valid CAT B1 and/or B2 licenses
- Instructors and management staff who are members of the European Airline Maintenance Training Conference (EAMTC)
- Recognized certificates by all full members of the EASA
Thank you for your interest in Airberlin Technical Training. Please contact us to answer any questions you may have.