Airworks Aviation Academy
Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
Airworks Aviation Academy has grown steadily thru the years to become the top and largest flying school in the Philippines. In response to the continued surge in demand for pilots around the world, the school has expanded in Cebu, the Philippines’ version of paradise, offering the best mix of education, commerce and leisure.
The school is duly accredited by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines as an Approved Training Organization that provides world class flight training, to both local and foreign students.
- The best facilities in the country; world-class aviation technology
- Most number of training planes
- Philippines’ top and largest pilot school; students from over 17 countries
- Best-in-class faculty; very experienced/multinational teaching staff
- The ONLY SCHOOL in the Philippines with Flight Safety International-trained and FAA Certified faculty members
- Cost-competitive tuition fees
- Our graduates have been hired by the leading airlines in the country and abroad.
- Very focused on safety
- Latest model training planes, including Garmin G1000 glass cockpit.
- Dynamic management team/Financially solid: Tri Dharma Holdings, Inc., a top 200 company in the Philippines engaged in international consumer goods, electronics and retail
Aviation Training Facilities
Programs & Courses
Mactan-Cebu International Airport
Lapu-Lapu City 6015
+63 32 316-4505
Airworks Aviation Academy is rated 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Best school a lot of planes to choose. Has Swiss Canadian Korean pilot trainer. With 9 airports to land with in hr radius. Flying from international airport. Has a very experienced pilot. With glass cockpit and night instrumentations. Also has latest flight simulayor