Our Mission is to provide professional, quality flight training with an emphasis on safety and training efficiency to each and every student that passes through our doors. We will help you achieve whatever goals you have set for yourself in your career.
We are FAA 141 Approved and offer flight training packages for Private Pilot through ATP certificate.
Our Flight Instructors are trained to the highest FAA standards and pride themselves on carrying on the tradition of safety and professionalism.
Our Flight Academy is located near the heart of California, Fresno, CA.
We train in only the newest Robinson R22 Beta II, and R44 Raven helicopters. We also offer fixed wing training in a Cessna 174 aircraft.
Western States Aircraft has full Pilot in Command, Second in Command and recurrent type rating courses designed specifically for pilots flying business jets. This type rating course leads to the Pilot in Command type rating. The type rating will be added to your FAA Private, Commercial, or Airline Transport Pilot license.
Course entry requirements:
- Private, Commercial, or Airline Transport Pilot License
- Multi-Engine Class Rating
- Instrument Airplane Rating
Aircraft types covered by this type rating:
- Citation I (CE-500), Citation I/SP (CE-501)
- Citation II (CE-550), Citation S-II (CE-550), Citation Bravo (CE-550)
- Citation V (CE-560), Citation Ultra (CE-560), Citation Encore (CE-560)