Amikon Aviation training is a Part-147 Approved Maintenance Training Organization (Part-147 AMTO) which approved by Lithuanian Civil Aviation Authority (LR CAA) a member of European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) according to European Union (EU) requirements to Maintenance Training Organizations (certificate ref. LT.147.002.). Amikon provides theoretical and practical training in the owned training / practical facilities or in Customer provided facilities.
Aircraft Type Training (cat. A, B1, B2, C):
- Boeing 737-300/400/500 (CFM 56)
- Boeing 737-600/700/800/900 (CFM 56)
- Boeing 747-400 (GE CF6,PW 4000)
- Boeing 757-200/300 (PW 2000, RR RB211)
- Boeing 767-200/300 (PW 4000, GE CF 6)
- Bombardier CL-600-2B19 (GE CF34)
- SAAB (SF) 340 (GE CT7)
- ATR-42-200/300 series (PWC PW120)
- ATR-42-400/500/72-212A(PWC PW120)
- ATR-72-100/200 series (PWC PW120)
- Airbus-318/319/320/321 (IAE V2500, CFM 56)
- Airbus-330 (GE CF6, RR RB211 Trent 700)
- BAe 125 Series 700/800 (Honeywell TFE731) and BAe 125 - Series 750/800XP/850XP/900XP (Honeywell TFE731).
Basic Training / Examinations:
15 modules of Part-66 to obtain category A or category B2 of EU recognized Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance License (Part-66 AML). Realizing training books for self training for Basic Examination to obtain category A or category B2.
Aviation Training Facilities
ReviewsWrite a Review
Amikon has not yet been reviewed.
Amikon Meistru str. 8 Vilnius LT-02189 Lithuania