APG INTERNATIONAL AVIATION ACADEMY INC
APG International Aviation Academy Inc. (APG IAA Inc.) is one of the finest aviation educational training facilities throughout the Philippines. It has been training pilots since 1999 which is best known before as AEROFLITE Aviation, and has change the name for APG by year 2012.
Why choose Us:
- More than 13 years in the business, and have reach more than one thousand students who join the training program.
- Our School is offering an Airline Training program that takes the student from zero experience
- We are focusing 100% on quality, safety and time. We train student pilots to the highest standards in a timely manner.
- Is equipped with a high-class flight simulator facility to better prepare our student pilots in any simulated environment.
- Has certified maintenance facilities ensuring that each aircraft THAT TAKES OFF is safe and airworthy.
- Our operation is 100% self-sustained with our own ground handling and fuel service backed by AVGAS.
- Accredited by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) and Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) Indonesia.
- We are certified flight school based and operating in an International Airport which is well equipped to meet the current airline standards.
- Have the large number of fleet and large number of competent flight instructors, with leading-edge content and educational experiences.
- Each instructor holds the maximum of four students.
- Offers a unique CPL with IR and ME course with an all in package that includes accommodation, meals and VISA assistance, issues commercial pilot’s license (CPL) that convertible to all ICAO / CAA countries.
- Tuition fee is affordable when compared to other Schools.
- Private Pilot License
- Commercial Pilot License
- Instrument Rating
- Multi Engine Rating
Our School Location
- Is located at Subic Bay International Airport inside Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines
- Is one of the tourist destinations, whereas students can enjoy also the beaches, restaurants, shopping, activities and professional sports
- Excellent flying weather which ensures more flying days.
- Subic Bay International Airport has 10,000 square meters for the passenger terminal, 9,000 feet runway, VOR Facilities, Closed-circuit television (CCTV), Emergency Response Units and Two (2) Stearn Jet ways. Students may enjoy their training because of the ambiance; there is no commercial flight and student can fly anytime.
- The student lounge area offers assortments of refreshments and WI-FI, where students can relax and reflect on their day’s training events.
Our Aircraft and Facilities
- APG IAA Inc. Accommodation is 10 minutes away from our School.
- We have our own service van for transportation
- Students are provided with Transportation between Accommodation and School.
- Pick up and Drop at the airport location at the time of Arrival and Departure.
- Accommodation complex is popular with families as well as business travellers
- We have 15 aircraft ready for flight training. Three Cessna 150, six Cessna 152, three Cessna 172, one Piper Seneca, one Beechcraft Baron and one Piper Aztec.
- Aircraft with student ratio is 1:5; one aircraft can be used for 5 students.
- The duration of our course program is within 10 to 12 months.
No Hidden charge
- Unexpected costs – only if the student fails the exams during training. Student must bring their pocket money / allowances for laundry, prepaid card for mobile and other personal expenses.
- We are responsible to cover the cost for the training, uniforms, and accommodation, food, transportation, visa and immigration chargesin the duration of training.
- We continue our involvement with the Aviation Industry, as well as through participation at national and international conferences.
- Pass CAAP Medical Examination at Philippines
- At least minimum 17 years old.
- Good in English (Writing and Speaking)
- Must be a High school graduate.
- Submit your application form and other documents such us: Copy of Passport or ID, Academic Transcript, Registration fee USD 500.
- Student pays the registration USD 500 and application form with other documents.
- Student will got the confirmation for the application
- Student go to Philippines and ready to start the training.
We are proud to say that
- We are one of the best pilot training in Philippines
- We already have 7 alumni of Indonesian students, who are already working in different airlines to mention some are: Garuda Indonesia, Air Asia, Lion Air and City Link.
- We have more than thousands alumni from all over the country and already working in various airlines
- We are in the process of negotiating with some other countries to offer our School in Africa, Middle East and other countries.
We will help you achieve your dream to be a Professional Pilot.