We are responding to the big demand of airlines for pilots to fly their ever increasing fleet!
Asian Institute of Aviation is now accepting pilot trainees.
ENROLL NOW & GRAB THE JOB PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED BY OUR AIRLINE PARTNERS WORLD-WIDE!
Asian Institute of Aviation´s training graduates are provided with CPL with ME & IR licenses, issued by the Civil Aviation of the Philippines which is accepted worldwide of all International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) member countries.
Our school is offering a Commercial Pilot License with Multi-Engine and Instrument Rating Course (AbInitio) Package. Our package includes the following:
- PPL, CPL, ME & IR License by the CAAP (Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines)
- 200 ++ hours of Flight Training on Cessna 172(Single Engine) and Piper Seneca(Multi-Engine)
- 40 hours of Simulation Training on our Full Motion Simulator (RedBird MCX)
- Hotel Type Accommodation Complimentary (Twin-sharing, Wi-Fi, Cable TV, Hot/Cold Shower)
- Complimentary Meals 3x per day
- Licensing and other pilot training related documentations
We also offer job placement opportunities through our aviation industry partners and hire our company trained graduates to become our Flight Instructor.
Let us bridge your way towards the airlines!