One-on-One Training ATTITUDE HELICOPTER TRAINING....
Our mission is to provide pioneering world-class training whilst maintaining outstanding customer service and a high level of customer support.
We believe in our vision of opening up a new concept in flying training and distinguish ourselves from other generations of flying schools:
- We have the well maintained aircraft kept in immaculate condition
- We have structured free pre and post flight briefings of over an hour
- We provide theory courses tailored to suit the individual or small groups using a professional teacher and modern audio visual aids
- We have the most cost effective training solutions to offer our students an individual training plan
- We focus on value-for-money and high-quality training especially designed for one individual not a class
- We are dedicated to helping you not only achieve your licence but also become a professional and safe pilot in the long-term
- We maintain our flying school in a supportive and open learning culture and so we are always available for our students to discuss their needs
- We have developed PP(H)L theory course designed not only to pass the CASA exam but give you the practical knowledge used in every day flying
- Our CP(H)L courses are developed not only to pass CASA exams but give you the practical knowledge needed to aviate in the demanding commercial general aviation environment
- Founder Nik McManus operates as Chief Flying Instructor (CFI) as well as being a recognised testing officer as a representative for the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)