Attitude Helicopter Training
Archerfield, Queensland, Australia
One-on-One Training ATTITUDE HELICOPTER TRAINING....
Our mission is to provide pioneering world-class training whilst maintaining outstanding customer service and a high level of customer support.
We believe in our vision of opening up a new concept in flying training and distinguish ourselves from other generations of flying schools:
- We have the well maintained aircraft kept in immaculate condition
- We have structured free pre and post flight briefings of over an hour
- We provide theory courses tailored to suit the individual or small groups using a professional teacher and modern audio visual aids
- We have the most cost effective training solutions to offer our students an individual training plan
- We focus on value-for-money and high-quality training especially designed for one individual not a class
- We are dedicated to helping you not only achieve your licence but also become a professional and safe pilot in the long-term
- We maintain our flying school in a supportive and open learning culture and so we are always available for our students to discuss their needs
- We have developed PP(H)L theory course designed not only to pass the CASA exam but give you the practical knowledge used in every day flying
- Our CP(H)L courses are developed not only to pass CASA exams but give you the practical knowledge needed to aviate in the demanding commercial general aviation environment
- Founder Nik McManus operates as Chief Flying Instructor (CFI) as well as being a recognised testing officer as a representative for the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)
TRAINING PROGRAMS & FACILITIES
Flight Training (Helicopter)
Private Pilot (PPL) Commercial Pilot (CPL) Flight Instructor (CFI / FI)Night Rating Instrument Rating (IR) Flight Instructor - Instrument Mountain FlyingEXM CT Ground School Classes
Attitude Helicopter Training has not yet been reviewed.
Be the first to review Attitude Helicopter Training.
CAN'T FIND YOUR SCHOOL?
Create your free profile now