For over 14 years, Carolina Aeronautical has been in the business of training and licensing pre-qualified technicians. We train and license approximately 250+ students from across the country and around the world every year. We pride ourselves in giving these students the best education they can get in the field of aeronautics and giving them all of the practical knowledge that our experienced faculty has to make them a success in their career.
Additionally, our mission at Carolina Aeronautical Testing and Certification Center is to provide high quality, vocationally focused programs for non-degree students from across the United States and around the world. Our certification and licensing courses, both on site and in distance learning format, will give our students the theoretical and practical skills required to be a success in the fields of Aeronautical Maintenance, Electric/Communications and Navigations.
Our purpose is to achieve the following objectives towards accomplishing this mission:
- Offer innovative methods of delivering educational services, which include providing classes at convenient sites throughout the U.S. and select countries abroad.
- Develop curricula using the latest instructional methods to enhance student learning.
- Support a highly qualified and licensed staff.
- Keep in contact with industry specialists and employers in our fields of training.
- Provide personalized student services to assist in their respective studies.