Fourteen core courses in aviation leading to a commercial pilot certificate in a single engine land airplane along with traditional college classes can help you land the flying job that you desire.
Why Central Texas College?
- FAA 141, Approved Flight School
- Examining Authority Private Pilot
- Two Examiners on staff for Instrument, Commercial, CFI, CFII, Multi- Engine
- Instrument approaches into Killeen including VOR, NDB, and ILS
- Local Military Approach Control with Precision Approach Radar (PAR) capability
- Un-congested airspace allows easy access to practice area
- Cross-country flights to Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas airspace
- University Aviation Association (UAA) Member Tarleton State
University - Central Texas, an upper level university also located on the Central Texas College campus, offers a Bachelor of Science in Airway Science with a choice from two different options: Professional Pilot or Aviation Management. While earning your Bachelor degree, you can continue to get advanced flight ratings from CTC that will apply towards your upper level electives.