Featuring modern equipment, well-appointed private training facility, and integrated maintenance operations, Genesis Flight Centre prides itself on offering the highest quality flight training in the region. The Genesis fleet meets a broad set of requirements. Whether you want to continue previous training in a traditional Cessna 172, get an aerobatics rating, or become proficient with the most advanced glass cockpit available, Genesis has an aircraft for the mission.
The Genesis training fleet of six aircraft includes best-in-class Diamond aircraft as well as traditional Cessna products. The fleet is comprised of the following aircraft:
- two Diamond DA40’s with G1000 integrated avionics suite,
- one Diamond DA20 with the G500 avionics platform,
- two low-time Cessna 172N series aircraft with GPS,
- one Cessna Aerobat for upset recovery and aerobatics training
- one Level-2 G1000 flight training device with 3-projector immersive display featuring Lockheed Martin Prepar3D simulation software
Become safe and confident quickly. Build time on rental aircraft or enjoy the benefits of ownership through a club program. Achieve further endorsements such as, seaplane, multiengine, aerobatics, and instrument. Full day training packages available. Onsite dorms for full-time students available soon.