Graduates of this program will earn a bachelor of science in Leadership and Organizational Management, as well as Private and Commercial Pilot Certificates with an Instrument Rating, and a Flight Instructor Certificate. Other highlights include:
- The only collegiate aviation degree program in our region
- Clear, pre-defined pathway for flight training and academic courses
- Knowledgeable, accessible instructors to help you along the way
- 4-year program designed to maximize your classroom time and provide ample time to schedule weekly flight training
- The program is Financial Aid eligible
- The program is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- We are applying to the FAA to be a Part 141 Collegiate Aviation program with the reduced ATP hour minimum. This means you will need 1000 hours for Airport Transport Pilot instead of 1500.
If you happen to be a current flight student, your private pilot license will transfer to our program. There are some limitations on the transfer of instrument rating, so it is better to do that through our program.